The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thoughts on the trade? Should we have shopped around for other Dman, and giving McCann? (read desc)

MattCanuck

He's an anchor, and I feel that we just landed ourselfs a to be top 5 shut down dman in years to come, I'm happy about it personally, yes there is possibility we could have landed a superstar with the 33rd or gave up a super star in McCann but I'm just looking at it as JB wanted to free up #91 for free agency ;p 

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

You're doing just fine with that on your own.

F.uck you ass.hole, if you got nothing better to do then go talk $&!# to someone else, im making a debate and your here just to cause trouble and be rude. There are people who dont come on much and just want to hear openions as i do, vintage's post is full as i told you "FILLER" it will take days to read, i want people to see a short thread and be able to create discussion. simple as that.

6 minutes ago, MattCanuck said:

Did anyone say they gave a $&!# what you ate? no.

4 minutes ago, MattCanuck said:

well have fun being rude towards others, Im just looking for opinions, your just looking for making me look bad.

206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg

1 minute ago, LegionOfDoom said:

He's an anchor, and I feel that we just landed ourselfs a to be top 5 shut down dman in years to come, I'm happy about it personally, yes there is possibility we could have landed a superstar with the 33rd or gave up a super star in McCann but I'm just looking at it as JB wanted to free up #91 for free agency ;p 

So true man! Good thing with Guds is he is young and tough, I just think we kinda also need a offensive Dman with having Edler always hurt and Hammer/Tryamkin aren't offensive minded, but i will for sure miss McCann for a long time.

We absolutely had to get big enough and tough enough on the back-end to stand up to the big powerhouse teams in the West, like the Kings, Ducks, Sharks, etc, and we are now looking much better.

1 minute ago, MattCanuck said:

F.uck you ass.hole, if you got nothing better to do then go talk $&!# to someone else, im making a debate and your here just to cause trouble and be rude. There are people who dont come on much and just want to hear openions as i do, vintage's post is full as i told you "FILLER" it will take days to read, i want people to see a short thread and be able to create discussion. simple as that.

Such colourful language. 

3 minutes ago, MattCanuck said:

This is what we are getting at. :) 

4. You will not start a new topic (i.e. hit the "new topic" button) if the topic already exists.

Always search for an existing topic to reply to, and only start a new one if you are sure the topic hasn't been discussed recently. You can access the search function by clicking the 'Search' button at the top of every page.

1 minute ago, MattCanuck said:

MattCanuck, I see you are using hyperbole in hopes some posters hear what you are saying.  There are others of here who appreciate lots of threads, even on the same topic.  (we read every thing too, including the nasty stuff.)

I think we got a unique shut down d, who is just now coming into his prime.  Players like Gudbrandson are not easy to come by, and do cost.  This was painful to give up what we did (especially 33) buy I think it was worth it. :)

1 minute ago, Shift-4 said:

This is what we are getting at. :) 

4. You will not start a new topic (i.e. hit the "new topic" button) if the topic already exists.

Always search for an existing topic to reply to, and only start a new one if you are sure the topic hasn't been discussed recently. You can access the search function by clicking the 'Search' button at the top of every page.

Thank you for the kind response, i will for next time, but i just wanted a simpliar response thread where we can diverse the opinions, This is the 2nd time on this site i have been talked down to and i swear just cause my rank is low, but i will do that for the future.

5 minutes ago, MattCanuck said:

That "FILLER" you are referring to, is the very discussion and opinions you have asked for in your thread. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

MattCanuck, I see you are using hyperbole in hopes some posters hear what you are saying.  There are others of here who appreciate lots of threads, even on the same topic.  (we read every thing too, including the nasty stuff.)

I think we got a unique shut down d, who is just now coming into his prime.  Players like Gudbrandson are not easy to come by, and do cost.  This was painful to give up what we did (especially 33) buy I think it was worth it. :)

True, Guds seems like a cornserstone Dman, its just painful thinking Jared loved this city with all his heart but always was centre of attention when it came trade rumors when he had a better season then Virtanen and could take over the role that Kesler left us in.

While I appreciate that this thread is redundant, what I don't appreciate is all the spam comments and trolling towards the OP. Please use the report function only and do not respond if you feel a thread is redundant. You are just bumping a redundant thread to the top of the forum.

Posting a link to a thread they can post in is OK, but beyond that it is just spam/trolling and you may find yourself with a warning to your account.

Archived