The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

53 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Fwybwed posted this after JJ scum list. Before this Fwybwed only said "Hello fellow townie" 23 hours ago. 

How on earth does JJ conclude that "Hello fellow townie"  is scummy is beyond me. Lewitelli might be the dumbest friend I ever had if he is mafia this game but I think he is just excited to play. Probably trying to be clever and TBTWB.

KH and BJ are tp like this game. I doubt they are mafia.

AV why even post those pictures in the first place?

It is called an early early list for a reason, it's early.

It is very early in the game and there isn't much to go on.

I just put those names together because it felt right at the time.

Not sure why you want my reasons since you have pretty much disagreed with my list and giving them all a tp pass

Perhaps you know more?

8 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I will explain.

One, both, or neither could be my role.  I put the first two in since I thought they were easy to portray through pictures and would give reason for the sheriff to investigate me.

Sheriff should investigate me and get in touch.  That's what counts.

I'm not sure why you would say this. It clearly eliminates you from being regular TP. Your now either special TP or mafia. Even if you are special TP, you should have just sat back and wait for more cards to fall on the table. The mafia don't have a clear target at the moment, but you are providing them with one. Seems like a dumb TP move and you don't seem like a dumb Mafia player. Openly calling for the sheriff doesn't sit well with me either.

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I got caught PMing?

Don't know why you would say this. He was clearly talking about KH. You never claimed to be a lackey so I don't know why you thought that portion of his post was talking about you except for the PMing part.

Scum lean for now. Though there is the off chance he is something else.

12 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

It is called an early early list for a reason, it's early.

It is very early in the game and there isn't much to go on.

I just put those names together because it felt right at the time.

Not sure why you want my reasons since you have pretty much disagreed with my list and giving them all a tp pass

Perhaps you know more?

So basically anyone who has posted and isn't a big name like Aladeen/BW is scum. I am not giving them a tp pass but the reasoning for them is weaker than Mason Raymond.

12 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

unvote vote MH

Him and AV, bad dudes

2nd time you voted for me. 3rd serious vote this round.

You haven't really presented info why you would vote against me. At least I am giving my thoughts on players and I am hesitate on voting out players for weak reasoning. This game only has 15players so we don't have a lot of rounds to waste our votes on.

I see the potatoes from a couple months ago are still potatoes.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

So basically anyone who has posted and isn't a big name like Aladeen/BW is scum. I am not giving them a tp pass but the reasoning for them is weaker than Mason Raymond.

You haven't really presented info why you would vote against me. At least I am giving my thoughts on players and I am hesitate on voting out players for weak reasoning. This game only has 15players so we don't have a lot of rounds to waste our votes on.

More like you're scared of looking suspicious.

Also legit loling at the likes of you calling people potatoes.

26 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

14 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

You think I am scared for looking suspicious? :lol: if I was I would just be quiet and not go after anyone.

Vote Kaz

???

I don't think Kaz is going to get much traction for a first round vote MH, voting for him is just throwing away a vote.

BJ and Kaz are by far the two towniest players so far. 

He may be wrong about you but his reasoning is very townie. 

Town Reads:

BJ

Kaz

Town Leans:

BW

MH

Scum Leans:

KH

AV

Mid round thoughts:

I don't like get why AV put those pics up. Feels like an unnecessary thing to post. Leaning towards Mafia there.

MH seems overly defensive. 

Kaz seems overly aggressive. 

Fwydbebebebdh's post asking about roles and Mafia numbers is suspicious. 

The word potato is thrown around too often. 

5 minutes ago, Fox Mulder said:

Mid round thoughts:

I don't like get why AV put those pics up. Feels like an unnecessary thing to post. Leaning towards Mafia there.

MH seems overly defensive. 

Kaz seems overly aggressive. 

Fwydbebebebdh's post asking about roles and Mafia numbers is suspicious. 

The word potato is thrown around too often. 

Everytime I talk they say I'm too aggressive

I was out here spazzin' now y'all get the message?

(Kanye reference)

(Leaving for real tonight see everyone after nightfall probably)

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I don't think Kaz is going to get much traction for a first round vote MH, voting for him is just throwing away a vote.

BJ and Kaz are by far the two towniest players so far. 

He may be wrong about you but his reasoning is very townie. 

Town Reads:

BJ

Kaz

Town Leans:

BW

MH

Scum Leans:

KH

AV

how is BW leaning town? He's scummy as *bleep*

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Truf. Though it would help. The less potatoes the better for TP. Fwy has contributed more than you so far and nightfall is coming shortly.

meh, pretty sure BW is mafia... we'll see what happens

11 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I will explain.

One, both, or neither could be my role.  I put the first two in since I thought they were easy to portray through pictures and would give reason for the sheriff to investigate me.

Sheriff should investigate me and get in touch.  That's what counts.

What

To be openly asking for an investigation in a game that likely includes a KP and Lackey is as scummy as it gets. At the same time though, it's hard to imagine a scenario where AV is KP/lackey and thinks this is a good idea.

7 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Early, early scum list:

Lewitelli

Fwybwed

BJ

KH

MH

Reasons? 

6 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I was talking about KH as BJ said, but you asking if you got caught PMing is just as suspicious IMO. 

I've been PMing with AV so asking that isn't necessarily suspicious.

6 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Questions for you...::D

What information were you hoping to learn from this question?  

How would you use this information? Besides knowing the number of Mafia members. :lol:

You say there were no "role descriptions" handed out...that puzzles me...those that are TP would never receive a PM so we would be in the dark of what any PMs from the GM would contain...are you saying that in your PM there was just a role title and description? that is what I see here...

:)

Lots of info could be learned from knowing what mafia roles there are in the game. Him asking that seems like he's genuinely trying to help solve the game imo.

• -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived