The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

19 minutes ago, Dral said:

how is BW leaning town? He's scummy as *bleep*

What the f*ck did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Canucks Forum and I have over 50 confirmed MVPs there alone. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top TP in the entire Community. You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the f*ck out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a ranked lobby. You think you can get away with accusing me of using $&!#ty WIFOM and OMGUS? Think again because you suck. As we speak I am reading your ISO and I am making note of numerous scum slips while sending the mod a PM submitting my dayvig action so you better prepare for the day-end post, scum. The day-end post that flips you and the rest of your pathetic little mafia. You're dead, kiddo. I can read anyone, anytime, anywhere and I can lynch you in under seven posts -- and that's with my memes alone. Not only am I extensively trained in Photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chan subreddit and I WILL use it to its full extent to meme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" accusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have town read me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you pay the price, you newb mafia. I will $&!# vig shots all over you and you will drown in salt. You're lynched, kiddo.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What

To be openly asking for an investigation in a game that likely includes a KP and Lackey is as scummy as it gets. At the same time though, it's hard to imagine a scenario where AV is KP/lackey and thinks this is a good idea.

Reasons? 

I've been PMing with AV so asking that isn't necessarily suspicious.

Lots of info could be learned from knowing what mafia roles there are in the game. Him asking that seems like he's genuinely trying to help solve the game imo.

Whatcha guys PMing about? want to invite the rest of us? Is there others in your PM like the whole Mafia team? 

On 6/1/2016 at 6:26 PM, Zfetch said:

Super Mario 2nd post.

Vote Aladeen

On 6/1/2016 at 6:31 PM, Zfetch said:

I'm also the lackey.

Mafia hit me up.

22 hours ago, Zfetch said:

" During the round, the players will debate and discuss the identities of other players in the game thread"

So, what do we think of Aladeen?

World famous political leader?
Lowly prostitute?
Balloon animal?

Debate and discuss.

What a weak 1st round from Zfetch so far. Last game, we let his weak play slide the 1st few rounds and it cost the TP dearly. I don't know how TP Zfetch plays, but this is exactly how Mafia Zfetch played last game. Maybe he is special, maybe not. But he's had several moments in the game to chime in and scum hunt, and he has not. 

Unvote

Vote: Zfetch

Not a fan of TL's play so far either.

13 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What the f*ck did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Canucks Forum and I have over 50 confirmed MVPs there alone. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top TP in the entire Community. You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the f*ck out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a ranked lobby. You think you can get away with accusing me of using $&!#ty WIFOM and OMGUS? Think again because you suck. As we speak I am reading your ISO and I am making note of numerous scum slips while sending the mod a PM submitting my dayvig action so you better prepare for the day-end post, scum. The day-end post that flips you and the rest of your pathetic little mafia. You're dead, kiddo. I can read anyone, anytime, anywhere and I can lynch you in under seven posts -- and that's with my memes alone. Not only am I extensively trained in Photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chan subreddit and I WILL use it to its full extent to meme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" accusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have town read me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you pay the price, you newb mafia. I will $&!# vig shots all over you and you will drown in salt. You're lynched, kiddo.

+1 this post if you think people who use acro's are the lowest form of life

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You are trying so I won't blast you for that. However, your still cherry picking your quotes.

You answered your own question.

As for this part: 

But I do like the participation fwy!

You forgot to answer my question. On page 8 I think.

4 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Mind to give further details? has fwybwed even posted yet?

I am still waiting to see TL say his thoughts. Usually he is more active.

Yeah I didn't like TL's start either. He dropped in with a few irrelevant posts and left without commenting on anything. 

3 hours ago, milk and honey said:

In my experience, the mafia doesn't wanna step on anyone's toes and they like to remain quiet. 

This is somewhat true but most players are experienced enough to play better than that as scum.

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

You think I am scared for looking suspicious? :lol: if I was I would just be quiet and not go after anyone.

Vote Kaz

This type of thinking usually comes from a scum POV imo. Scum points to MIlk.

2 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

???

Yeah that flip-flop is bad.

Also going to note that Milk and Kaz are very unlikely mafia teammates based off those interactions.

20 minutes ago, Dral said:

meh, pretty sure BW is mafia... we'll see what happens

Right. You should probably put your vote on someone that is an actual candidate for a R1 lynch.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What a weak 1st round from Zfetch so far. Last game, we let his weak play slide the 1st few rounds and it cost the TP dearly. I don't know how TP Zfetch plays, but this is exactly how Mafia Zfetch played last game. Maybe he is special, maybe not. But he's had several moments in the game to chime in and scum hunt, and he has not. 

Unvote

Vote: Zfetch

Not a fan of TL's play so far either.

I agree with this.

Vote Zfetch

2nd suspect is Fox Mulder. His activity level and the scumminess of his few posts is characteristic of his mafia game. 

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You forgot to answer my question. On page 8 I think.

Yeah I didn't like TL's start either. He dropped in with a few irrelevant posts and left without commenting on anything. 

This is somewhat true but most players are experienced enough to play better than that as scum.

This type of thinking usually comes from a scum POV imo. Scum points to MIlk.

Yeah that flip-flop is bad.

Also going to note that Milk and Kaz are very unlikely mafia teammates based off those interactions.

Right. You should probably put your vote on someone that is an actual candidate for a R1 lynch.

I thought you retracted it. Did you have an additional question that I glossed over? If so, I apologize.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I agree with this.

Vote Zfetch

2nd suspect is Fox Mulder. His activity level and the scumminess of his few posts is characteristic of his mafia game. 

Really? I've seen him slank as mafia a few times and this game he's active and contributing. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not lynching:

BJ22

Aladeen

Kaz

TL

Dral

Zfetch

Jay Jay

Fox Mulder

Lynch Pool:

AV

fwy

Lewi

Dr S.

KH

M&H

Thoughts?

Zfetch in the lynch pool. AV and JJ neutral for now, more scum lean for AV than JJ. 

Also why are you PMing AV if you have him in your lynch pool? :blink:

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Really? I've seen him slank as mafia a few times and this game he's active and contributing. 

When I mentioned his level of activity, I was thinking that he hadn't posted much. 

I reread the past few pages and it turns out I'm wrong. I guess I only remembered the scummy posts.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Zfetch in the lynch pool. AV and JJ neutral for now, more scum lean for AV than JJ. 

Also why are you PMing AV if you have him in your lynch pool? :blink:

A player being in the 'not lynching' category doesn't necessarily mean I'm town reading them btw. It just means I don't think they're worth the risk of a day 1 lynch.

I was PMing with him before he asked to be investigated.

Archived