The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

A player being in the 'not lynching' category doesn't necessarily mean I'm town reading them btw. It just means I don't think they're worth the risk of a day 1 lynch.

I was PMing with him before he asked to be investigated.

Fair enough. As for the other guy, "let's go TP" seemed sketchy to me. Obviously it's not much to read on, or could be nothing at all, but you don't see any other TP throwing seemingly faked cheers like that.

Just now, Time Lord said:

So we don't lynch someone with a history of being active

Lol c'mon

Obviously the lynch pool is a device to promote discussion and get people to talk. It takes a lot to get me to vote out a historically active player in round 1 but if they're scummy enough I'll put them in the lynch pool.

I've gone over this before but when there's so little info to work with in round 1, it's not worth the risk of lynching a player that could be a huge help to the Town if they are a TP.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fair enough. As for the other guy, "let's go TP" seemed sketchy to me. Obviously it's not much to read on, or could be nothing at all, but you don't see any other TP throwing seemingly faked cheers like that.

I recall Lewt having similar starting posts in his previous games as TP so I don't think too much should be read into that.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

I recall Lewt having similar starting posts in his previous games as TP so I don't think too much should be read into that.

I've never played with Lewt so I wouldn't know. It varies with playing style I guess. I know by his style now that if it was Aladeen who opened with "Let's go TP," I'd vote his ass out of here.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

What the f*ck did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Canucks Forum and I have over 50 confirmed MVPs there alone. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top TP in the entire Community. You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the f*ck out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a ranked lobby. You think you can get away with accusing me of using $&!#ty WIFOM and OMGUS? Think again because you suck. As we speak I am reading your ISO and I am making note of numerous scum slips while sending the mod a PM submitting my dayvig action so you better prepare for the day-end post, scum. The day-end post that flips you and the rest of your pathetic little mafia. You're dead, kiddo. I can read anyone, anytime, anywhere and I can lynch you in under seven posts -- and that's with my memes alone. Not only am I extensively trained in Photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chan subreddit and I WILL use it to its full extent to meme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" accusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have town read me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you pay the price, you newb mafia. I will $&!# vig shots all over you and you will drown in salt. You're lynched, kiddo.

Why does this not have more +1's lmfao

57 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

So because nobody else said go tp that means I'm not TP? 

not a lot to go off at all this opening round. 

Archived