The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

Ok I'm going to throw out a few thoughts here

I wouldn't have a problem with Virt playing if I actually believed that he intended to play with respect for other players moving forward. I have a few reasons for thinking this.

1) Virt has shown in the past that his promises to "play nice" mean nothing.

2) I think anyone who was in the pm where this issue first began a game or two ago is already aware of this but for those of you who aren't aware it seems Virt's issue with me relates to my being an American veteran and I really don't see his views on that changing.

3) Virts first posts back where "In" and "  I will play proper (srs) " If he had at some point prior to my posting apologized for his personal attacks and actively disrupting the last game I definitely wouldn't be so adverse to letting him play again (I'm fine with him returning but he needs to take a few games off at least IMO). Even Big Mike came back and  apologized for what he did. Honestly Virt an apology would go a long way here 

BTW and totally unrelated as of June 1st I'm no longer a vet as I'm returning to active duty after finally passing certain medical exams that I'd previously failed leading to my forced medical retirement

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54494/184/0767C84C6C466B56435BD7E4ECD86DDA.png

2 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I wouldn't have a problem with Virt playing if I actually believed that he intended to play with respect for other players moving forward. I have a few reasons for thinking this.

2) I think anyone who was in the pm where this issue first began a game or two ago is already aware of this but for those of you who aren't aware it seems Virt's issue with me relates to my being an American veteran and I really don't see his views on that changing.

3) Virts first posts back where "In" and "  I will play proper (srs) " If he had at some point prior to my posting apologized for his personal attacks and actively disrupting the last game I definitely wouldn't be so adverse to letting him play again (I'm fine with him returning but he needs to take a few games off at least IMO). Even Big Mike came back and  apologized for what he did. Honestly Virt an apology would go a long way here 

BTW and totally unrelated as of June 1st I'm no longer a vet as I'm returning to active duty after finally passing certain medical exams that I'd previously failed leading to my forced medical retirement

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54494/184/0767C84C6C466B56435BD7E4ECD86DDA.png

^definition of grace and class... And I would know possessing neither!

2 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

As a fellow American, Thank you for your service.

tumblr_inline_n6u90aGbTS1qmjwd3.jpg

23 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

^definition of grace and class... And I would know possessing neither!

Might be the first time anyone has used ether word to describe me

19 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

As a fellow American, Thank you for your service.

tumblr_inline_n6u90aGbTS1qmjwd3.jpg

awe thanks Jay :wub:

6 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

not to mention is messed up revenge brony game...

16 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Congrats on the medical news my friend!  Given this wasn't the first time Virt crossed this particular line(with multiple people agreeing with Dr. S that it wasn't ok), I think we should respect your wishes of what you won't done.    I have no idea what the hell you've done to lead Virt to believe that garbage, so I'm assuming it's just because he's being a douchecanoe.

It's pretty are that people get themselves banned for things said in mafia, and I don't think the ban was uncalled for,  @Beluga Whale did a hell of a job keeping the game as under control as possible during that first round given the circumstances.

In if Virt isn't playing.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Seems like a consensus to keep Virt out.

I always want Virt playing... he's so fun to pick on and honestly the things I have said to him are often times worse than things he has said about anyone else... he always takes the crap I fling at him and does so in comedic fashion.

I don't excuse the things he does/says but in reality he never takes all the abuse thrown his way personally. I just don't think he understands where to draw the line. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy, just socially inept to say the least.

I would hope @Virtanen87 does play again, I think he is a good player when he actually tries, and he should just swallow his pride and my semen and apologize to Dr.S for clearly crossing the line... then he can get back to schooling us in Mafia and earning yet another MVP title. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I always want Virt playing... he's so fun to pick on and honestly the things I have said to him are often times worse than things he has said about anyone else... he always takes the crap I fling at him and does so in comedic fashion.

I don't excuse the things he does/says but in reality he never takes all the abuse thrown his way personally. I just don't think he understands where to draw the line. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy, just socially inept to say the least.

I would hope @Virtanen87 does play again, I think he is a good player when he actually tries, and he should just swallow his pride and my semen and apologize to Dr.S for clearly crossing the line... then he can get back to schooling us in Mafia and earning yet another MVP title. 

I actually agree with this, especially the swallowing part...

3 hours ago, Dral said:

I actually agree with this, especially the swallowing part...

Same here I don't want him banned from mafia or CDC and moving forward I will play in games regardless of whether he is playing or not.

That being said I've always felt that people's families should be 100% off limits. I don't mind when people throw crap at me (trust me I've always heard worse) but leave my family out of it that's all I ask. 

In short it's up to hosts and other players to decide if they want to play with him. There isn't a mafia player I wouldn't welcome back provided they play clean 

• -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived