The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Why haven't I been killed? Idk, isn't that up to you and your teammates?

I just said I got roleblocked so I can't investigate anyone today.

If you were actually TP, you'd want me to investigate someone else so I could potentially hit scum.

How would I know no one is pming me. I probably pm'd a scum and even them don't answer me. 

I thought you meant roleblocked yesterday. I think the mafia did that to make me look bad and make the lynch me. Don't do it guys. 

I already gave a reason as to why I should be believed. If you guys believe me(which i doubt happens) then by all means lets move on and find real scum. 

AV is my main target.

17 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I legit just got on CDC and this notifacation popped up. Good timing :lol:

AV has gone basically missing since round 1 ended and for some reason stopped the pictures. From past games he is usually one of the most active players, so this is very strange.

KH Has been quiet lately and he placed a vote on BW late on although I did the same. I remember in past games KH being more active when tp.  Round 2 he was more tp like but I remember BW  said in a past game the longer the mafia are in the game the better feel they get as to how they should act. So maybe this is what KH and AV are doing.

I wouldn't discount TL who is usually wayyy more active and helpful to the town. Also Fox said "well I look bad" and soon after jumps on bandwagon me. 

PS the reasons for voting against me are weak imo. "2 out of 2, where there is smoke there is fire" fox jumps on the bandwagon and says " you're not wrong"

Then this why are you so sure I am mafia? Why are you demanding other people vote against me? 

the worst reason is probably the thread leader of the tp who might be mafia kaz who said this

TWTBW was a reason I used to use when I had no reason and needed to be on the bandwagon. Also there is a secret joke of mafia that the 3rd person on the bandwagon is mafia.  Hopefully its just a joke this time because if Kaz is mafia than the mafia will win yet another game.

I asked if the sheriff is reading this and still alive he would investigate me to save a prefect game. 

Here is the problem for you right now:

Your word is basically going up against another person's word, and this person has already soft claimed TP special. Not only that, but their "investigations" have been 100% true so far. That's not even an exaggeration, everything they have said has been confirmed after nightfalls. As for my smoke is fire comment...well it's true. You tried to discredit the sheriff after they said BW was mafia and BW ended up being mafia. In fact, you are still trying to discredit the sheriff, especially now since you have it's vote on you.

The only way...and I really mean only way....that you aren't mafia is that the mafia found out Dral was sheriff, killed him off early, then had someone (Kaz) step in and replace him as the sheriff to dupe the rest of TP. Even then, this still seems like a stretch as why would the pseudo sheriff kill off 2 of the more experienced members of his mafia team. AND on top of all of that, even if this is all true, you STILL could be mafia and your death would be the 3rd mafia death brought with the help of the pseudo sheriff, which only enhance his reputation amongst the TP.

The ONLY possible scenario that you are TP is that the pseudo sheriff killed off 2 mafia to make him look good, and now is targeting TP to weaken them and you just happen to be the 1st one. Odds on this scenario? Very miniscule.

You need to build a case against Kaz this round. That is the only person who can clear your name with a mafia flip. Good luck, the odds are not in your favor.

Vote stays on MH.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Here is the problem for you right now:

Your word is basically going up against another person's word, and this person has already soft claimed TP special. Not only that, but their "investigations" have been 100% true so far. That's not even an exaggeration, everything they have said has been confirmed after nightfalls. As for my smoke is fire comment...well it's true. You tried to discredit the sheriff after they said BW was mafia and BW ended up being mafia. In fact, you are still trying to discredit the sheriff, especially now since you have it's vote on you.

The only way...and I really mean only way....that you aren't mafia is that the mafia found out Dral was sheriff, killed him off early, then had someone (Kaz) step in and replace him as the sheriff to dupe the rest of TP. Even then, this still seems like a stretch as why would the pseudo sheriff kill off 2 of the more experienced members of his mafia team. AND on top of all of that, even if this is all true, you STILL could be mafia and your death would be the 3rd mafia death brought with the help of the pseudo sheriff, which only enhance his reputation amongst the TP.

The ONLY possible scenario that you are TP is that the pseudo sheriff killed off 2 mafia to make him look good, and now is targeting TP to weaken them and you just happen to be the 1st one. Odds on this scenario? Very miniscule.

You need to build a case against Kaz this round. That is the only person who can clear your name with a mafia flip. Good luck, the odds are not in your favor.

Vote stays on MH.

What did I just read.

Except Kaz hasn't investigated me so it proves nothing. If Kaz would investigate me I would be legitmately be tp. Thats my whole problem with people voting against me. 

I don't want to get kaz because like you said the chances of him  being mafia are slim. I won't waste time but I will waste time convincing you guys to go after AV, Fox, TL or KH.

Milk is mafia.

In our PM, right before 1st nightfall:

What's your opinion of Zfetch, BW, and AV?

Zfetch been quiet and haven't been helpful so far.

BW usually more active and questioning all of us. 

AV He makes no sense in this game so far. I am really confused with him and his answers leave me with more questions then answers.

But when the CFD on Zfetch starts to happen:

Last time we had a CDF it helped the mafia greatly.

I will trust my gut on this one and keep my vote on KH. 

Also this is what he said in the initial message of our conversation:

I think your posts suggest you are 100% tp. I think it's important we build an alliance early on. 

Who are you in contact with?

Somehow he thinks I'm 100% TP for saying "I'm mafia" and "TWTBW IMO"

Yet he's able to completely change his opinion for convenience:

Scum list

TL barely posts anything

AV round 1 was weird and then he shuts up? What is with that

KH round 1 again

29 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Milk is mafia.

Good points

vote Milk

55 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Milk is mafia.

10/10 post well done. 

Yayyyyyyy tp!

Milk? Who have you PM'd through out this game?

Just wanting to know what the context of these PMs are please.

I am really on the fence with a vote right now...But I am seeing a couple of players really highlighting your name so thats all we see. And that makes me leary of the vote adding the contexts of your posts.

Fill us in fully please. I need to see it.

6 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

I am really on the fence with a vote right now...But I am seeing a couple of players really highlighting your name so thats all we see. And that makes me leary of the vote adding the contexts of your posts.

I'll invite you

12 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

I am a normal tp. I don't want to be one but I am. I know mafia do it but I thought  what the heck its so widely know mafia do this thats it will be twtbw.  Turns out Aladeen, and a bunch of others think I am mafia.  I want to play mafia as a player not just a guy to fill a spot. Please understand I wanted to make an alliance to help the tp and I told him Aladeen that I was a normal tp before I asked if he had a role. I put my cards on the tables in a hope that someone can use me.

Imo I think AV, tl, KH, fox would be the better options for a lynch but potatoe town here don't wanna listen. Doesn't matter though I am just a regular tp

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

I am a normal tp. I don't want to be one but I am. I know mafia do it but I thought  what the heck its so widely know mafia do this thats it will be twtbw.  Turns out Aladeen, and a bunch of others think I am mafia.  I want to play mafia as a player not just a guy to fill a spot. Please understand I wanted to make an alliance to help the tp and I told him Aladeen that I was a normal tp before I asked if he had a role. I put my cards on the tables in a hope that someone can use me.

Imo I think AV, tl, KH, fox would be the better options for a lynch but potatoe town here don't wanna listen. Doesn't matter though I am just a regular tp

I think MH might be right guys!!

unvote; vote KH

Lets see where this goes... Optional CFD IMO! 

Archived