The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

I am a normal tp. I don't want to be one but I am. I know mafia do it but I thought  what the heck its so widely know mafia do this thats it will be twtbw.  Turns out Aladeen, and a bunch of others think I am mafia.  I want to play mafia as a player not just a guy to fill a spot. Please understand I wanted to make an alliance to help the tp and I told him Aladeen that I was a normal tp before I asked if he had a role. I put my cards on the tables in a hope that someone can use me.

Imo I think AV, tl, KH, fox would be the better options for a lynch but potatoe town here don't wanna listen. Doesn't matter though I am just a regular tp

I hear ya MH. I've been in that same boat, a lonely tp singled out by some mafia and then be lynched by a majority of fellow tp's.

After hearing your pleas and reviewing the thread again, I am now convinced that KH is the real scum.

unvote, vote KH

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Milk is so obviously Mafia lol.

I think You are also Mafia...

MH your PM is very suspect...you are asking for roles and creating an alliance with people you don't know have roles(Mafia)...if your alliance with BW had panned out he would be solid right now.

I think the best thing we can do is vote you out to verify Mafia or TP and also to get this mess out of our way... so my vote is:

VOTE MH

French Montana was on his way to the show when he got caught in traffic back up because of construction, he didn't make the show on time. Meek Mill was weaving in and out of traffic and just about at the venue when he got pulled over by the cops, because he was on probation the cops took him to the station and he ended up missing the show. Remy Ma got to the venue but the event staff made her go through security where they found some contraband and instead of playing it cool called the cops and made her wait. Remy Ma missed the show.

With only Fabolous and David Guetta left the decision was made to cancel the show. Lots of people were disapointed until it was announced that Pro Era ft. Method Man, Ghostface Killah and Raekwon.

MH

Kaz

KH

TP win.

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Good to be back on the winning side.

DPS please :) 

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

DPS please.  

3 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

DPS me too plz :)

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said: