The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

22 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Ok I'm going to throw out a few thoughts here

I wouldn't have a problem with Virt playing if I actually believed that he intended to play with respect for other players moving forward. I have a few reasons for thinking this.

1) Virt has shown in the past that his promises to "play nice" mean nothing.

2) I think anyone who was in the pm where this issue first began a game or two ago is already aware of this but for those of you who aren't aware it seems Virt's issue with me relates to my being an American veteran and I really don't see his views on that changing.

3) Virts first posts back where "In" and "  I will play proper (srs) " If he had at some point prior to my posting apologized for his personal attacks and actively disrupting the last game I definitely wouldn't be so adverse to letting him play again (I'm fine with him returning but he needs to take a few games off at least IMO). Even Big Mike came back and  apologized for what he did. Honestly Virt an apology would go a long way here 

BTW and totally unrelated as of June 1st I'm no longer a vet as I'm returning to active duty after finally passing certain medical exams that I'd previously failed leading to my forced medical retirement

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54494/184/0767C84C6C466B56435BD7E4ECD86DDA.png

Godspeed to you, sir.

2 hours ago, Baer. said:

Too busy with fantasy hockey, my heart wouldn't be in it....

Fair enough fanasizing about big sweaty dudes playing hockey naked is the only acceptable reason to opt out of Mafia.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Fair enough fanasizing about big sweaty dudes playing hockey naked is the only acceptable reason to opt out of Mafia.

Better than circle jerking with a bunch of dudes fantasising about killing eachother ;)

Archived