The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

" During the round, the players will debate and discuss the identities of other players in the game thread"

So, what do we think of Aladeen?

World famous political leader?
Lowly prostitute?
Balloon animal?

Debate and discuss.

20 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

" During the round, the players will debate and discuss the identities of other players in the game thread"

Lowly prostitute?
Balloon animal?

Debate and discuss.

All of the above! 

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Lowly prostitute?
Balloon animal?

Debate and discuss.

I hear he has a massive schlong!! 

Apparently the massive massiveness of my schlong has intimidated scum from posting... Anyone who doesn't post in the next ten minutes is definitely Mafia and should be hung, but not as hung as me. 

Guys lets stop messing around. Let's start focusing on the game at hand and trying to get the scum. 

BJ- I haven't been around the last few games so he must be a noob. His reasoning if he is a noob is quite reasonable imo. IIRC I did the same thing in one of my first games in a mafia.

Is TP aladeen always like this? I don't remember his tp attitude from a couple months ago but this does seem something different and odd.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Guys lets stop messing around. Let's start focusing on the game at hand and trying to get the scum. 

BJ- I haven't been around the last few games so he must be a noob. His reasoning if he is a noob is quite reasonable imo. IIRC I did the same thing in one of my first games in a mafia.

Is TP aladeen always like this? I don't remember his tp attitude from a couple months ago but this does seem something different and odd.

You know what's different and odd? 

Your balls.

Also you posted after 10 minutes meaning that you are Mafia according to my infallible phallus logic. 

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Usually TP aladeen is naked by this point. If he isn't already, then that makes him suspicious.

12 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Overcompensating with the first part

Unvote vote MH

Archived