The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Fox Mulder entering the thread and only posting nongame related things looks pretty scummy.

Fox, thoughts on BJ and JJ?

BJ: Seems like more of a misunderstanding than a Mafia slip. No real read yet. He's contributing though so I'd say townish for now.

JJ: Hasn't posted since the game started, not necessarily scummy but something to watch. If he comes in posting odd stuff then I'd say leaning Mafia. 

Aladeen: Usual Aladeenity there. Haven't played for awhile, his posting seems a little more over the top than I remember but I don't know how he's been the last few games so can't say either way. What do you think?

10 minutes ago, Fox Mulder said:

BJ: Seems like more of a misunderstanding than a Mafia slip. No real read yet. He's contributing though so I'd say townish for now.

JJ: Hasn't posted since the game started, not necessarily scummy but something to watch. If he comes in posting odd stuff then I'd say leaning Mafia. 

Aladeen: Usual Aladeenity there. Haven't played for awhile, his posting seems a little more over the top than I remember but I don't know how he's been the last few games so can't say either way. What do you think?

Oh sorry I meant KH not JJ. 

13 minutes ago, Fox Mulder said:

wrt Aladeen, it's too early for me to get a read on him.

31 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Oh sorry I meant KH not JJ. 

Heffy jokingly (hopefully) claims lackey role, calls bj out on putting tmi in posts.

Getting a slight scum vibe there. 1st round, realistically grasping at straws and probably reading too much into nothing but the vibe is still there. 1st impression leans scum. Someone to keep an eye on. 

I will explain.

One, both, or neither could be my role.  I put the first two in since I thought they were easy to portray through pictures and would give reason for the sheriff to investigate me.

Sheriff should investigate me and get in touch.  That's what counts.

Archived