The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[mafia] All the way up (Game on)

otherwise

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I will explain.

One, both, or neither could be my role.  I put the first two in since I thought they were easy to portray through pictures and would give reason for the sheriff to investigate me.

Sheriff should investigate me and get in touch.  That's what counts.

Gonna state the obvious, sheriff don't investigate this KP/Lackey mofo

unvote vote AV

5 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Gonna state the obvious, sheriff don't investigate this KP/Lackey mofo

unvote vote AV

I agree... asking to be investigated is about as scummy as you can get... after saying you're lackey and then get caught pming that is. 

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well you quoted Kaz, who was talking about me.  

Yes I was agreeing with his statement, but I added the second part because I thought what KH did up until that point was more scummy... but you are making a great case for why I should be switching my vote to you. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Yes I was agreeing with his statement, but I added the second part because I thought what KH did up until that point was more scummy... but you are making a great case for why I should be switching my vote to you. 

Lol what?

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I agree... asking to be investigated is about as scummy as you can get... after saying you're lackey and then get caught pming that is. 

Tell me, how was I supposed to know you were switching gears and talking about KH?  This makes it look like you were saying that I did both.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol what?

Tell me, how was I supposed to know you were switching gears and talking about KH?  This makes it look like you were saying that I did both.

Keep up with the thread it's not that hard...

Unvote; Vote AV

18 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@otherwise

Are there any other special mafia in this game other than the kingpin and lackey?

Questions for you...::D

What information were you hoping to learn from this question?  

How would you use this information? Besides knowing the number of Mafia members. :lol:

18 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because no role descriptions were handed out so I assumed we were going off the basic rules link, which otherwise's provides in the opening post.

You say there were no "role descriptions" handed out...that puzzles me...those that are TP would never receive a PM so we would be in the dark of what any PMs from the GM would contain...are you saying that in your PM there was just a role title and description? that is what I see here...

22 hours ago, otherwise said:

Roles handed out. If you didn't get one you are normal TP.

GAME ON!

:)

I still don't understand.

I know KH said he was lackey and BW caught him PMing.  I've been following along.

But the way your post is worded, it made it sound like I did those.

I understand now that what you meant to say was that me asking to be investigated is just as scummy as KH saying he's lackey and being in a PM.  

16 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

How would you use this information? Besides knowing the number of Mafia members. :lol:

You say there were no "role descriptions" handed out...that puzzles me...those that are TP would never receive a PM so we would be in the dark of what any PMs from the GM would contain...are you saying that in your PM there was just a role title and description? that is what I see here...

You are trying so I won't blast you for that. However, your still cherry picking your quotes.

You answered your own question.

As for this part: 

17 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What? I never said that. 

Otherwise never posted a list of roles in the game, only a link for the basic rules. I'm basing my game off the basic rules instructions until more insight is said or provided. Therefore, I'm assuming and going in with the mindset that there is a combination of sheriff, the doc, the vig, the twinblade, watcher, tracker, roleblocker, etc.

What I DON'T know, and what I was asking, was how many mafia are in play, and what their capable roles are. I don't know if there is 1, 2, 4, 6, are whatever number of mafia are in the game. I don't think anybody does. That's fine, but it makes it even tougher for TP when the roles of the mafia are not revealed. For all I know, there could be a Kingpin, a Ninja, an Anesthesiologist, and a Stripper on the mafia team. Like I said, it goes Kingpin, Lackey, then other in the basic rules. If we are playing by the basic rules, then it would be fair to assume that a Lackey and a Kingpin are going to be in this game. 

But I do like the participation fwy!

2 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Fwybwed posted this after JJ scum list. Before this Fwybwed only said "Hello fellow townie" 23 hours ago. 

How on earth does JJ conclude that "Hello fellow townie"  is scummy is beyond me. Lewitelli might be the dumbest friend I ever had if he is mafia this game but I think he is just excited to play. Probably trying to be clever and TBTWB.

KH and BJ are tp like this game. I doubt they are mafia.

AV why even post those pictures in the first place?

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Fwybwed posted this after JJ scum list. Before this Fwybwed only said "Hello fellow townie" 23 hours ago. 

How on earth does JJ conclude that "Hello fellow townie"  is scummy is beyond me. Lewitelli might be the dumbest friend I ever had if he is mafia this game but I think he is just excited to play. Probably trying to be clever and TBTWB.

KH and BJ are tp like this game. I doubt they are mafia.

AV why even post those pictures in the first place?

Why is KH town

3 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Why is KH town

The first post after the game started was  "I'm the lackey mafia pm pls."   I seriously doubt KH is mafia after this post so early on.

Then he went after lewitelli.

In my experience, the mafia doesn't wanna step on anyone's toes and they like to remain quiet. 

• -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived