The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sven Baertschi | LW

snizzle_

6 hours ago, Harvey Specter said:

From what I have read on Canucks Army (link through here for proper credit), it looks to be off-ice tension between Green and Baertschi. The number reports of our Utica Comets prospects and rookies gelling with, and looking for mentorship/advice from Baertschi may illustrate that the problem is not with Baertschi specifically. 

He has been a consummate professional for the Comets and I hope he can continue his NHL career. It would have been ideal for us, specifically, but if it is elsewhere, I understand too. 

Another media hack.

Turns "from what I heard" into

6 hours ago, Harvey Specter said:

I don’t like the fact 

Let me try this , see how it goes.

" From what I heard,Chris Faber is an idiot".

"However I don't like the fact he beats his dog"

Yep, that's how its done.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

I can’t be the only one thinking that Baer could’ve help our bottom 6 score some goals this year with Ferland out and when motte got hurt

There's a few of you, so you're not alone.

You're probably also not correct either :lol: Don't think he's an NHL level player since his concussions unfortunately.

22 minutes ago, aGENT said:

There's a few of you, so you're not alone.

You're probably also not correct either :lol: Don't think he's an NHL level player since his concussions unfortunately.

Don’t worry next year our bottom 6 will muster up 10 goals in 82 games

4 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Don’t worry next year our bottom 6 will muster up 10 goals in 82 games

Probably will. We're going to be adding Podkolzin and Lind to the forward ranks likely. They'll either be playing there or push guys down who will. Baer is not the answer you're looking for.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sad at how things panned out for Sven....that concussion took a toll and I had so much hope for him as an exciting player who could generate offense.  

Still have my Baertschi shirt....will be a fan of his no matter what.  Wish him all the best if he does move on.  He'll probably go somewhere else and come back to haunt us.  That's Canuck luck.