The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Yeah, he matched up against Minnies top line and limited their 5 on 5 chances.

It was Gaudette, who gets prime O-zone starts, who was invisible!!

No he didn't.  He matched up against Eriksson Ek - the Wild's shutdown C.  He played only 40 seconds against Staal.  It's Pettersson and Beagle that played their top line.

5 minutes ago, mll said:

No he didn't.  He matched up against Eriksson Ek - the Wild's shutdown C.  He played only 40 seconds against Staal.  It's Pettersson and Beagle that played their top line.

Ah. I stand corrected.

My point still stands about Gaudette though. He seemed in over his head. I just think that we have two match up centers and should use them for that. That way Bo's line could get more offense zone time. I'm going by memory so maybe he also got a lot of zone starts and Gauds was in the D either way Gaudette was a weak link.

Bo must be ridiculously motivated as a new father. perhaps a tiny bit distracted. It's a matter of time until he breaks through I am not worried about his compete level, we should remember in those highlights above he wasn't being depended on as a first choice shutdown centre.

Edited by Chicken.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Provost said:

Very Linden-like.

We just need to see him smash Perron through the glass next game!

He is feasting on the opposition spending all their hard match ups against Hughes and the top line.

So true about him smashing Perron through the glass.
Also, seeing how we're the home team the next two games, Perron better get a double minor for roughing the glass and delay of game.