The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

37 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

Yeah i think that this was hard to miss out on.... what a goal...and me who thought last games goal was pretty :towel:first that goal and the game winner to top it off....that is just total awesomeness....

The best is if they start focusing on shutting down Bo we’ve got another Center who may do half decent with a.l bit of extra space :ph34r:

They have to...Bo is on fire and if they dont hes gonna keep hurting them badly. I cant recall ive ever seen Bo this good ever....absolutely on fire! If they move o´reilly to shut bo down then ofc Petey will have more space. Things are looking good right now...

42 minutes ago, Mrwipeout said:

They have to...Bo is on fire and if they dont hes gonna keep hurting them badly. I cant recall ive ever seen Bo this good ever....absolutely on fire! If they move o´reilly to shut bo down then ofc Petey will have more space. Things are looking good right now...

Bo looks to be a man on a mission.

He's looking every bit the captain we'd hoped he'd be.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Bo is the story of the playoffs so far!

Good for you Bowie. 

Refs don't matter. Wish the fans would focus on positives not negatives. You don't win championships by whining at the refs. You win by ignoring the refs and doing what Bo is doing.  Taking it to the opposition and leaving them staring at their feet!

20 hours ago, CanuckCup2022 said:

Come on Bo!!

We need your magic back from game 1 & 2!

We do but not just Bo. We especially need Boeser on his game. I thought he would be energized and hungry but not so much. Petey needs to continue to be a 5 on 5 force. Most importantly the whole team needs to try to find another gear. If we play the same way as the last game, the game will be over before it starts.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, RogersTowell said:

I'm the exact same size as Bo, although I expect he's got lower body fat % than I do.  I play soccer.  I get fouls called against me by dopey refs when people run into me and fall down.  I should have played hockey.

Or rugby. I remember in high school that everyone quickly learned who had the low centres of gravity when we played rugby.

• 2 weeks later...