The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

I think that one of Horvats greatest assets is his abillity to be coached. He's willing to accept and execute whatever role the coach has given him. The guy is a "team player". I think that if they wanted him to be a primary offensive player, that youd see alot more out of him in that reguard. I havent been overly impressed with what Ive seen from him, and he does look like he's battling some form of injury or sickness, but I definately believe that he'll be an effective and core role player. He should fit well into what Torts expects from his players, and develop very nicely under his style of coaching.

• Upvote 2

I completely agree. It's really tough to peg him as a specific "type" of player. Cerebral, skilled, speed, good size, hockey sense. He doesnt blow me away in any specific area, except that he is a player that just "gets it".

I really like Ekblad allot aswell. Like Jones, this kid is a big, smart, skilled player with franchise defensman written all over him.

He's a poor man's Steve Yzerman.

Without Horvat throwing that puck to the front that goal doesn't get scored. Reinhart took a few wacks so they must have thought otherwise.

Off topic. You have to laugh a the political correctness of the Swedes. Is every girl I Modo as homely as those? Every other WJ venue manage to produce lookers, especially the Czechs.

Without Horvat throwing that puck to the front that goal doesn't get scored. Reinhart took a few wacks so they must have thought otherwise.

Off topic. You have to laugh a the political correctness of the Swedes. Is every girl I Modo as homely as those? Every other WJ venue manage to produce lookers, especially the Czechs.

My goal in life is to land a Czech wife.

I too have noticed how nasty the presentation girls are. They also seem to be handing out visitor guides to Malmo, which isn't much of a gift for player of the game. Honestly, seems more of an incentive NOT to be player of the game.

Man it'd be nice to have valeri in our top 6 right now!

Yup playing along side Kopitar. Yet you try to explain how we lost out on the better player and you just get labelled a troll, hater, and a idiot. Then they'll fire their fool proof "just give it time" argument and they go back to having thier head in the sand.

Edited by Tre Mac

Yup playing along side Kopitar. Yet you try to explain how we lost out on the better player and you just get labelled a troll, hater, and a idiot. Then they'll fire their fool proof "just give it time" argument and they go back to having thier head in the sand.

Valeri being in the NHL a year before doesn't mean he'll be a better player long term. If you don't see that, it's you with your head in the sand.

• Upvote 2

posters who realize what's done is done and that you can't change it have the correct mindset. Maybe you should pull your head out of the clouds?