The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Good experience for Horvat and he was one of the better team canada forwards on a pretty poor roster.

Hope he takes away from the tourny, gets mad about it and improves himself even more. Horvat and Ekblad played like NHL players, a lot of individuality on TC roster with too many people trying to do everything themselves and had poor structure to their game.

The London Knights captain should be announced next week. Dale Hunter said he wanted to wait until after the world juniors.

I think it comes down to Tierney, Horvat, Domi, or R.Rupert. All of them would be good choices. We'll see which direction Hunter goes though.

Edited by DeNiro

The London Knights captain should be announced next week. Dale Hunter said he wanted to wait until after the world juniors.

I think it comes down to Tierney, Horvat, Domi, or R.Rupert. All of them would be good choices. We'll see which direction Hunter goes though.

wont be domi, its gotta be horvat. anybody would tell you hes a leader for them in every way

Chris Tierny and Ryan Rupert are older and are leaders on the team too. Either one of them would be a good choice.

All three are good choices, but i'd say it'll be Horvat just because all fit the billing, but Horvat is the heart and soul of the team. If you walk in the bud gardens, you can't walk 5 feet without seeing his jersey

I thought he played well, it would be interesting to see his plus minus for the tourney because he never seemed to be out there for goals against. It always seemed like when he was out there they would pass it to the point and there defenseman would bobble it and lose possession and mcdavid was next to useless out there

All three are good choices, but i'd say it'll be Horvat just because all fit the billing, but Horvat is the heart and soul of the team. If you walk in the bud gardens, you can't walk 5 feet without seeing his jersey

i like the chic that has the bo knows hockey jersey

yeah, she's a beauty! i'm trying to convince the merch guy to bring back the "bo knows" merch, but he doesn't want to

describe this bo knows merch. im from Windsor and have only been to one game in london (when you guys had that retarded 8ft snowfall)

bo had a solid tourney, he would have lead the tourney in points had mcdavid not been snake bitten and put away all the golden chances he was fed. still, horvat was working hard, looking good, and if there was a little more familiarity with the lines things could have turned out much different.

What happened to Team Canada can be debated until the cows come home. I thought Horvat's line was the most consistant in a pretty inconsistent performance. Canadian media blowing hot air where the sun don't shine is a big reason. Where has Canadian hockey gone? No team identity, a lot of singular play (Drouin). I think Horvat's line stood out as they were passing the puck with more success than others.

He plays a team game, no flashy fancy play surprisingly, those things in the highlights just happen. If Domi was with him instead of McDavid (who wasn't ready imo), you would've seen them each get 8 points. I guarantee that

well i guarantee they wouldn't have.