The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

No word on London captaincy yet?

Bo had a solid tourney. Maybe I was expecting a little more offensively from him but he was rock solid in D-zone and on the PK. Very heady player, makes the smart play and is always in the right spot. Def needs to work on his footspeed to be a solid NHLer. I thought his linemates weren't much help, Mcdavid wasn't ready and Reinhart is very similar to Bo, makes the smart play but not a lot of dynamic offense from that line. Reinhart and Bo both really good passers.

Who cares about this whole captaincy thing anymore? It's a joke , should have been given out from the start not 4-5 months into the season.

Have to agree. London has been ridiculous with their captaincy this season. What's the point of naming a captain for 4 months? Good chance whoever they name may be gone next season. Will they wait not her 4-5 months to name the next one?

Bo Looked pretty solid in the World Juniors on Canadas second line. Hes a big guy, and pretty gritty, which is what the Canucks need. I can see him being a decent NHL top 6 guy. I dont think he'll be a sniper or miracle playmaker but I can see him being a regular 60-70 point guy who plays a solid 2 way game. Defanetly gonna be a big part of the Canucks post Sedin era.

Konecny is pretty darn good. Little undersized though.

Horvat missed an open net today on a hard cross ice one timer, and I feel like that's because no one on team Canada could make that pass like Domi did lol.

At least not anyone Bo got to play with.