The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brandon Sutter | #20 | C

-SN-

23 hours ago, warrchief said:

this aged poorly after today's game

Yeah he had one good game in 4 years Jb should resign him and give him a raise. Lol.

He did play really well Now if only he’d play like that every game or even most Games he wouldn’t seem like a total Waste of a roster spot and cap space. 

• Wat 1

35 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

Yeah he had one good game in 4 years Jb should resign him and give him a raise. Lol.

He did play really well Now if only he’d play like that every game or even most Games he wouldn’t seem like a total Waste of a roster spot and cap space. 

Sutter has been quite good during these playoffs, really effective on the PK. I think you need to cut him some slack.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

Sutter's had his good and bad moments during his tenure here. Injuries have also affected him a lot. I want to move on from him next season as well but there is no harm in recognizing that he's played well. One good game is an exaggeration, he's had many stretches of good play during his tenure here.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Sutter had a hell of a game.  The puck followed him everywhere, scoring, took lots of key faceoffs, great on the PK, and took over even when Beagle got hurt.

People still crap on him, but he is showing his worth in spades right now.  

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Like 2

If our crappy bottom six guys can find their footing like this it bodes well.

Sutter and Eriksson have played pretty well.  I have no illusions that it is a long term situation, but the playoffs always have unlikely heroes and one more unlikely than these two.

16 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

You might want to try watching some hockey games instead of looking at hockey card stats before beaking off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RogersTowell said:

You might want to try watching some hockey games instead of looking at hockey card stats before beaking off.

Right he’s been a dominant force since before the  trade here.

a below average slightly better than Gagne overpaid third Line Center at best, that rarely gets engaged in physical stuff and lets not forget He cost one shorty and almost another ( Jake saved him) 

que the excuses he’s been injured yup for 4 straight years...That’s fantastic for a non physical player.Lol,

I get it you can’t remember  past his last two games good stuff. 
I guess that true thou because he’s done very little that he should be remember for well aside from Being injured. 

he was good for this series I hope keeps it up and I hope he’s not on the team next year. 

Edited by Tracksuit

On 8/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, LeanBeef said:

Sutter looked a bit like Kesler out there last night.

i feel like if we could fuse players; Sutter, Motte, and JT Miller would make a prime Kesler.

I'll take Jimothy Timothy over Kesler all day. Think I'd take Bo over Kesler as well. 

• 2 weeks later...