The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brandon Sutter | #20 | C

-SN-

• 7 months later...
22 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Bring him back!

Sutter winning a  job from a PTO getting a contract at league minimum would prove to be a much more effective 4C than Aman.

Sutter can actually win faceoffs and blocks shots and be a bit physical from time to time so I am all for that.

28 minutes ago, GB5 said:

Sutter winning a  job from a PTO getting a contract at league minimum would prove to be a much more effective 4C than Aman.

Sutter can actually win faceoffs and blocks shots and be a bit physical from time to time so I am all for that.

Sutter hasn't played hockey for 2yrs.  That's a huge challenge ahead of him to make it back to the NHL.

I wish him the best of luck going forward, but I doubt he'll be the physical player or have the speed that

is required in the NHL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

So glad to see he has finally recovered and may be able to play again. 

It just goes to show you how bad that virus really is when it’s so negatively affecting an otherwise healthy young man in the prime of his life. 

I myself had it a year ago and fortunately I was able to recover in a week and didn’t need to be hospitalized for it and my immune system is far more compromised than his.  

On 3/10/2023 at 9:48 AM, higgyfan said:

Sutter hasn't played hockey for 2yrs.  That's a huge challenge ahead of him to make it back to the NHL.

I wish him the best of luck going forward, but I doubt he'll be the physical player or have the speed that

is required in the NHL. 

His age (34) is also an issue in regards to coming back after that long layoff.  I see him maybe having a career in coaching.

• Like 1