The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yannick Weber | #6 | D

-SN-

46 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

It's hard to say.  Not like he is a must have for any team.  Maybe somewhere in Europe.

Honestly I was thinking Europe too, but thought it would be insulting to post :-/ Maybe he'll head home to a Swiss league. Can't imagine what other NHL teams would be courting him, especially with the season he's had.

I never want to wish negative things for any player that donned the blue and green, but unfortunately for weber it has become increasingly evident that he can not cut it in an NHL top 6. I hope he finds himself another contract (somewhere else) but he strikes me as one of those guys that will end up finishing his career as a top puck mover in the ahl or softer league. 

Gone. He burned any bridges he had with that interview he did at the media availability scrum. 

Sounded like a petulant little kid who didn't get his M & M's. He may have also effectively killed any chance that another team takes a flyer on him. 

Perennial PTO player. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Sedin Brothers said:

Anyone else see Yannick get beat up last night by Dylan Larkin after illegally cross checking him?  Glad he's off our squad 

Canucks defence just looks a lot better in general without this guy, he is absolutely terrible glad he is not here anymore.

Archived