The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Houston Teacher has sex with student, 13, who impregnated her

7 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Definite double standard here.

Thank you for responding to my point and showing how it is further applicable here.

My point is

i wouldn't expect much different on a Canucks forum with a bunch of guys between the ages if 13-25 with negligible life experience/education.

id be more concerned if mature, educated and well rounded people thought it was cool to be used by an older adult.

not to say there isn't a double standard and not to say that it's  mans fault

3 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

And if it were say...........the teacher below who impregnated a 13 year old girl would the discussion still be about how 'hot' the teacher was instead of discussing the illegality of having sex with 13 year olds?

Is that actually the case here or are you posting a random pic of a random dude and are linking him online to being a pedophile to try to make a point? If it is the latter that's pretty low if it's the former then I hope he is in jail just like the woman in the OP is. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Is that actually the case here or are you posting a random pic of a random dude and are linking him online to being a pedophile to try to make a point? If it is the latter that's pretty low if it's the former then I hope he is in jail just like the woman in the OP is. 

On closer inspection. The first offence appears to be the manbun.

1 hour ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

That kid hitting that piece meanwhile I can't even get a chick to acknowledge my existence.

I know the feel. Although I think a handful like me it's I can't get a text back to save my life. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Whooshed right over your head. At least riffraff got the point I was making. Thanks for contributing. And just for the record.... the word "IF" is very important in the sentence I posted. Sorry you managed to overlook it.

1 minute ago, Cerridwen said:

Whooshed right over your head. At least riffraff got the point I was making. Thanks for contributing. And just for the record.... the word "IF" is very important in the sentence I posted. Sorry you managed to overlook it.

No it didn't go over my head that you used the picture of an innocent man and linked him to being a pedophile for what you believe to be some noble crusade. I get your point and it doesn't justify putting up some random guys pic and linking him to a pedophile.

You probably googled good looking teacher or something of the sort then posted his pic to try to enhance your point about the double standard between men and women in these situations. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

No it didn't go over my head that you used the picture of an innocent man and linked him to being a pedophile for what you believe to be some noble crusade. I get your point and it doesn't justify putting up some random guys pic and linking him to a pedophile.

You probably googled good looking teacher or something of the sort then posted his pic to try to enhance your point about the double standard between men and women in these situations. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

Oh FFS get over yourself. :lol:

1 hour ago, the last outlaw said:

Alexandria%20Vega_1464733501591_6559968_

Yes, she's very sexy in these pics, to a young boy. (The nicest pic of her is the one top right - more natural, and appears more her true age.).  clearly she is stuck in time.  She must feel like she's still in junior high school, emotionally.  I guess being old, I'm old school, so I think the young boy will be just fine.  This young women though, for her I don't see a future.

Archived