The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Houston Teacher has sex with student, 13, who impregnated her

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Actually, it's super funny.  I can picture .eddie Murphy doing this on SNL for sure.  And how come the kid didn't get the boot for having a cell phone in school?  ^_^. In the states they can have knives and guns, but I read cell phones were definately a serious no no.

I will never understand how people can do things like this. I work at a university, and as a staff person I am just programed to never view my students in that kind of light- and my students are legal adults (sometimes older than me)! It's disgusting for a person to not only capitalize on that authority/subordinate power imbalance, but to prey on what is essentially a child in the process.

On an unrelated note, not sure why some many people here think she's so hot…she has a very plain face, just wears a lot of makeup.

3 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

And if it were say...........the teacher below who impregnated a 13 year old girl would the discussion still be about how 'hot' the teacher was instead of discussing the illegality of having sex with 13 year olds?

Let's be reasonable.  Her attractiveness has a direct correlation as to why people are baffled she'd do this in the first place.  Like it or not, very few straight 13 year old boys are going to be complaining about her seducing them.  I don't see how it's unreasonable to be honest and say if I was in the kid's position at his age, I'd be pretty stoked (until the pregnancy).

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

I will never understand how people can do things like this. I work at a university, and as a staff person I am just programed to never view my students in that kind of light- and my students are legal adults (sometimes older than me)! It's disgusting for a person to not only capitalize on that authority/subordinate power imbalance, but to prey on what is essentially a child in the process.

On an unrelated note, not sure why some many people here think she's so hot…she has a very plain face, just wears a lot of makeup.

lol, i remember one of my friends telling me she was in the washroom once at ubc a few years back and how she heard a random girl talking about how she was &^@#ing her prof. 

3 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

lol, i remember one of my friends telling me she was in the washroom once at ubc a few years back and how she heard a random girl talking about how she was &^@#ing her prof. 

It definitely happens, which is unfortunate. It's one thing if the instructor meets the student in class and they get together at a later date. It's unconscionable if the two meet in class and start a relationship during the same term.

A physiology teacher at my high school had a TA way back in the '60's who he was very "close" to. They got married shortly after she graduated/turned 18. They actually stayed together for decades, and are still together, as far as I know. He was one of the "cool" young instructors, only a handful of years older than her. No idea why the administration didn't do anything. The '60's were a wild time.

1 hour ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

omggggggg this chix is beyond a babe, wow the world has changed. first off 13 year olds aren't even as developed to actually pleasure a women, what the heck girl you went for a 13 year old?

seriously a 13 year old, this chix could get any guy at a club. look at her my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the 13 yr old guy was the only guy who gave this chikc attention-key word here, many pretty girls are more lonely then average girls because alot of guys get intimidated by them. This could be the case of that, or could be a case of a rush and control. Her past bfs probably treated her like crap, and maybe this time she wanted that control. BUT my god this chick is a babe.

do you not understand what a pedophile is?

32 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Let's be reasonable.  Her attractiveness has a direct correlation as to why people are baffled she'd do this in the first place.  Like it or not, very few straight 13 year old boys are going to be complaining about her seducing them.  I don't see how it's unreasonable to be honest and say if I was in the kid's position at his age, I'd be pretty stoked (until the pregnancy).

giphy.gif

was thinking of the same movie when i saw this hahaha

To be honest I would still probably hit that... back when I was in high school and even now...:unsure:

I had a crush when I was 15/16 on my female gym teacher. She used to wear makeup and was in her early 30s and in very good shape.

Wouldn't have minded doing an after school cardio workout with her if you know what I mean....

3 hours ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

omggggggg this chix is beyond a babe, wow the world has changed. first off 13 year olds aren't even as developed to actually pleasure a women, what the heck girl you went for a 13 year old?

seriously a 13 year old, this chix could get any guy at a club. look at her my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe the 13 yr old guy was the only guy who gave this chikc attention-key word here, many pretty girls are more lonely then average girls because alot of guys get intimidated by them. This could be the case of that, or could be a case of a rush and control. Her past bfs probably treated her like crap, and maybe this time she wanted that control. BUT my god this chick is a babe.

You need to get a hold of yourself, and no not like that.  She looks like she puts her make up on with a putty knife. Wash off the war paint and she's nothing special.

There are some more details to this story. She has a young daughter who hopefully won't become a ward of the state as she serves her minimum 25 year sentence as a serial sexual abuser of a child.

If what she says about the boy's parents is true then they are a special kind of retarded and should be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor among other things.

A Texas middle school teacher turned herself in to police after allegedly being impregnated by a 13-year-old student she had sex with “almost on a daily basis” in a relationship approved by his parents.

Alexandria Vera, a 24-year-old English teacher at Stovall Middle School, was charged with continuous sexual abuse of a child. The felony charge carries a minimum sentence of 25 years in prison for those found guilty.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Brady Fitzgerald confirmed Vera turned herself in around 9 a.m. CT (10 a.m. EST) Wednesday. She was released hours later on a $100,000 bond. 

“She was booked into the Montgomery County jail and upon her meeting the requisites of the warrant that the judge put up for the bond, she was released from this location,” Fitzgerald told the Post.

Vera allegedly began a sexual relationship with the unidentified student in September 2015 that lasted until at least January 2016, according to court documents filed by the District Attorney’s Office. 

An Aldine Independent School District peace officer began investigating Vera in April after being tipped off by the school’s principal. During an interview with the officer Vera told him she met the student in a summer class she taught and when the regular school year began again in September, he was placed in her eighth-grade classroom. 

The student, she told the officer, began to flirt with her. When he began to miss class in September, she sent him a message on Instagram to check in on him. This led to the student asking for her phone number, which she provided, and suggested that the two of them hang out after class, the documents say. Vera told the officer she drove the student home one day from school and they kissed in the car. The next day, she allegedly went to his house when his parents weren’t home and had sex with him. 

After meeting his parents at a school open house, Vera told the officer, she was invited to their home for dinner and was introduced as the child’s girlfriend. She said the parents accepted their relationship and invited them to family events. 

The relationship evolved and the boy frequently slept over at Vera’s house, she said. In the morning, she drove him home so he could catch his school bus. 

“She stated that she and the complainant had sex almost on a daily basis at her home and that they love each other,” the court documents say. 

In January, the relationship took a turn when Vera allegedly found out she was pregnant with the boy’s baby. She told the police officer that the family was made aware of the pregnancy and that they “were very supportive and excited about the baby.”

Vera ended up having an abortion, she told the officer, because Child Protection Services showed up at the school to question her about her relationship with the student. 

According to her Facebook profile, Vera has a young daughter from another relationship.

Vera had been teaching at Stovall Middle School for two years before developing a relationship with her student. She was removed from the school in April, according to a statement from the Aldine Independent School Board. 

Aldine ISD has been made aware that charges have been filed against a former Stovall Middle School teacher involved in inappropriate behavior with a male student. When the allegation was made in April, the teacher was immediately removed from the school and placed on administrative leave. Aldine ISD Police investigated the incident and turned their findings over to the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. The safety and security of Aldine ISD’s students and staff remains a priority of the school district.

Vera is currently on administrative leave and the school board will be meeting in June to approve her termination.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/texas-police-hunt-for-teacher-allegedly-impregnated-by-student-she-had-sex-with-almost-on-a-daily-basis

Some of you guys have seriously different definitions of "hot as &^@#" than I do.

She's really not that hot at all, lmao.  

Disregarding the fact she's a pedophile, she'd be pretty solid 5/10.  I think some of you guys need to do a google search and see what she really looks like.

Factoring in the whole pedophilia thing she drops down to a pretty solid 1/10

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Just another failed attempt of the old folks trying to connect with the youth/millennials of today by trying to appear hip and in the now about popular cultural trends.

I think it is quite funny and yet sad at the same time.

Lets be honest people, she isn't a dime. I mean, I'd def hit it, but those pictures can make any average girl look great.

I'd give her at 7.25-7.5/10 based strictly on those pictures.

That being said, pretty jealous of the kid. 

4 hours ago, Western Red said:

You need to get a life son. Rating women based on looks will leave you in a world of financial hurt, and an empty life.

Dumbest thing in this thread.  Judging one's looks does not mean one bases a relationship on looks at all.  I can tell how attractive a woman is without only wanting to be with a hottie.

How does that work for you?  They are all 5's cause if you judge their looks you are going to end up being shallow?  I really don't understand that logic.

Archived