The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Houston Teacher has sex with student, 13, who impregnated her

21 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

And if it were say...........the teacher below who impregnated a 13 year old girl would the discussion still be about how 'hot' the teacher was instead of discussing the illegality of having sex with 13 year olds?

Image removed* SN

Pretty sure most of the people saying how hot she is aren't really into 23 year old male teachers... so I dunno - ask the women on this board that question

25 minutes ago, Dral said:

Pretty sure most of the people saying how hot she is aren't really into 23 year old male teachers... so I dunno - ask the women on this board that question

Point missed. Please don't feel the need to demonstrate the usual obtuseness.

On 6/2/2016 at 3:28 AM, Chip Kelly said:

Just another failed attempt of the old folks trying to connect with the youth/millennials of today by trying to appear hip and in the now about popular cultural trends.

I think it is quite funny and yet sad at the same time.

Those are actually racial stereotype references that began in the 80's and 90's.  Maybe even farther back than that. 

Alabama is in the deep south.  I'm sure by me saying this, it will hurt some tender CDC feelings, but the deep southern States like Alabama still have deep seeded racism ingrained into their culture.

9 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Don't bother.  The White Knight/SJW's on CDC will brow beat you into silence...

It's a chat board, where we are entitled to a differing opinion, isn't it?  They can have their opinion - even though it's clearly wrong.

Men and Women are different, especially when it comes to sexuality and reproduction.  The boy doesn't have the consequence of becoming pregnant.  How can an SJW (I don't know what that is?) argue with that very clear fact?

32 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe there are times when gender makes a difference?  

Uhm no

There is no white knighting with child molestation and pedophilia.

Be objective and mature about things for a moment if everyone could, a 23 year old slept with a 13 year old.

To put it in context, my daughter will be 8 in 2 months; there's a mere 5 year difference between her and this kid.

The very fact she isn't being threatened with bodily harm and being labeled a dangerous predator only highlights how screwed up society really is.

She's moderately attractive after having her hair/make up done and taking 38 photos until she's happy with one, but bagged a 13 year old child and ended up pregnant.  People hum and haw...."is this wrong"

On the flip side

A 23 year old male teacher knocks up a 13 year old female student.  People do not second guess it

This is a dangerous predator that needs and deserves jail time and prison justice.

Just now, Alflives said:

It's a chat board, where we are entitled to a differing opinion, isn't it?  They can have their opinion - even though it's clearly wrong.

Men and Women are different, especially when it comes to sexuality and reproduction.  The boy doesn't have the consequence of becoming pregnant.  How can an SJW (I don't know what that is?) argue with that very clear fact?

SJW

Social Justice Warrior (or so I found out)

Plumbing may be different, but again.  If you are legal age in the US, have a professional position and such and sleep with someone who literally just became a teenager, who literally does not have hair in funny places or has never seen a pimple.

You're a pedophile.

Ironically, and I feel I should point this out cause it's kinda funny.  Some of the people making fun comments about this and in light seem cool with it, also frequent threads about muslim issues and islam and frequently talk about how pedophilia is legal in that culture in the eyes of the prophet and how it's wrong.

Go figure

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Uhm no

Be objective and mature about things for a moment if everyone could, a 23 year old slept with a 13 year old.

To put it in context, my daughter will be 8 in 2 months; there's a mere 5 year difference between her and this kid.

The very fact she isn't being threatened with bodily harm and being labeled a dangerous predator only highlights how screwed up society really is.

She's moderately attractive after having her hair/make up done and taking 38 photos until she's happy with one, but bagged a 13 year old child and ended up pregnant.  People hum and haw...."is this wrong"

On the flip side

A 23 year old male teacher knocks up a 13 year old female student.  People do not second guess it

This is a dangerous predator that needs and deserves jail time and prison justice.

That's great you have a little girl to enjoy watching grow up.  And of course no one wants anything bad to happen to any child.  However, there will be MANY who see a difference between the consequences to a 13 year old male, and a 13 year old female - in the given circumstance. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

You obviously are smart enough to not go to many message boards or comment sections on the internet where real life discussions take place.  I on the other hand am a glutton for punishment and regularly do.  I very rarely participate in them though.

Also, SJW = Social Justice Warrior.  Google that and White Knight and you'll have learned 2 now widely used internet terms.

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That's great you have a little girl to enjoy watching grow up.  And of course no one wants anything bad to happen to any child.  However, there will be MANY who see a difference between the consequences to a 13 year old male, and a 13 year old female - in the given circumstance. 

In  ahyper sexualized world.

Do tell, what are the consequences to a 13 year old boy that now believes he is gods gift to females in that he just shagged a 23 year old woman and a teacher?

The mental impact alone is and would be staggering.  And were it my son...i'd be pretty much on board the prison justice train.

And sadly, as a parent I have to seriously question people who think it is ok for a 23 year old to sleep with a young boy, and a 23 year old being wrong for sleeping with a 13 year old girl.

There is no difference, you're preying on children.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Do tell, what are the consequences to a 13 year old boy that now believes he is gods gift to females in that he just shagged a 23 year old woman and a teacher?

I doubt an over-inflated ego will be a life crippling effect for him.

My deficiencies in an argument like this, is that even though I was 13 in 1987, I remember it well enough that I was a horny frigger that wanted to make "lil' Sabrefan" as happy as I could.  A 23 year old teacher would have been just fine I'm sure.  However that's just me personally.  I hit puberty when I was 11 so I had a couple years over most of my classmates in that respect. 

I also never bothered to have children so I can't exactly claim expertise in this area.  Although, just from being alive for over 40 years, I honestly believe this kind of crime has a deserved double standard.  I'd bet my bottom dollar that it is much more traumatic for a young female than it is for a young male.  The courts also bear that out by the smaller sentences that are usually given to female teachers who are convicted. 

In this case, Texas decided a few years back that they were going to even up the crime for both genders.  So between her admission of the crime and the sentencing minimum, she is screwed with a capital "S".

29 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Uhm no

On the flip side

If 13 year olds aren't supposed to have sex, why does God let them reproduce?

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I also never bothered to have children so I can't exactly claim expertise in this area.  Although, just from being alive for over 40 years, I honestly believe this kind of crime has a deserved double standard.  I'd bet my bottom dollar that it is much more traumatic for a young female than it is for a young male.  The courts also bear that out by the smaller sentences that are usually given to female teachers who are convicted. 

I'd take you up on that bet... I would love to see some actually data on that...

3 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

You obviously are smart enough to not go to many message boards or comment sections on the internet where real life discussions take place.  I on the other hand am a glutton for punishment and regularly do.  I very rarely participate in them though.

Also, SJW = Social Justice Warrior.  Google that and White Knight and you'll have learned 2 now widely used internet terms.

Thanks for the lesson, and the advice.

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I doubt an over-inflated ego will be a life crippling effect for him.

My deficiencies in an argument like this, is that even though I was 13 in 1987, I remember it well enough that I was a horny frigger that wanted to make "lil' Sabrefan" as happy as I could.  A 23 year old teacher would have been just fine I'm sure.  However that's just me personally.  I hit puberty when I was 11 so I had a couple years over most of my classmates in that respect. 

In this case, Texas decided a few years back that they were going to even up the crime for both genders.  So between her admission of the crime and the sentencing minimum, she is screwed with a capital "S".

My sister and the bulk of my high school were in love with Mr. Epp...a dreamy tall dark teacher, young etc.

There's literally no difference in hormones and desire.  Trauma coincides with consent, although finding out at 13 you're going to be a parent can be very traumatic.  

Again, and I don't think I am alone in this; she is a predator, and this is pedophilia

5 minutes ago, Dral said:

If 13 year olds aren't supposed to have sex, why does God let them reproduce?

Never said they weren't.  Much like Sabrefan, at 13 I know what I wanted to do.  I wanted to do the same stuff I saw in that hustler we stole from Joe's dads stash

But there's messing around as literal kids, young teens, children...and then there's messing around as a child with a grown adult.

Archived