The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flavourless (Sign-Ups: Closed - Still taking subs)

Aladeen

Vote Count: 

Fox Mulder (1) - Kazmanian Devil

Falcon45ca (1) - Alain Vigneault

Beluga Whale (1) - Falcon45ca

Milk & Honey (1) - Blue Jay 22

Beluga Whale, Jay Jay, Fwybwed, Milk & Honey, g_bassi13, Zfetch, Fox Mulder, Dr.Strangelove, Time Lord

As it stands now 3 hours 19 minutes until Nightfall! Unless the poll changes. 

8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Wagonomics says there's Mafia in that list.

VOTE BW

Cuz' wagonomics. 

I would agree, only because there is always mafia slanking.

As early as it is, I'm hoping to hear from some of them to eliminate the worst of them.

It's curious to me that Milk, being so in on all the joking before game start, is very absent.

Vote MIlk

11 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I would agree, only because there is always mafia slanking.

As early as it is, I'm hoping to hear from some of them to eliminate the worst of them.

It's curious to me that Milk, being so in on all the joking before game start, is very absent.

Vote MIlk

Weak, very weak reasoning.  Almost 7hours left to play and just because I have been quiet all morning makes me scum?   

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Weak, very weak reasoning.  Almost 7hours left to play and just because I have been quiet all morning makes me scum?   

The reasoning is irrelevant, the response that is given, is.

There is not much to go off of right now. Kaz seems TP so far with the early voting, but that could just be a ploy to take off early suspicion. TP lean for now.

Bassi and Fox did quick fly bys without voting. Not much to read admittedly but still something.

All AV has done so far is accidental posting and that's it. Usually a TP AV is the most active player and always scum hunts early (unless he's posting weird pictures). Early scum lean for him.

Falcon and JJ are neutral. Nothing to read off of yet, though they have casted votes.

Everyone else gets a scum lean until they post. Game has been active for 14 hours and they are all on par with fwypotato for posts.

Not confident in casting a vote for 1 person yet, but if I had to at the moment, it would be for AV for reasons above.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

nice round 1 suspect again! only this time i am actually a tp 

Fyi been studying all morning. 

That's fine. We all have a life and need to do stuff.

But that wasn't your response, was it?

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

That's fine. We all have a life and need to do stuff.

But that wasn't your response, was it?

Why should I have to put private details of my personal life on an online forum?  Stop these nonsense questions trying to make look bad and this garbage.  Using a word that you like to use, these questions are "irrevelant" to the game at hand.

I am here now so stop running around in circles and lets actually go find scum. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is not much to go off of right now. Kaz seems TP so far with the early voting, but that could just be a ploy to take off early suspicion. TP lean for now.

Bassi and Fox did quick fly bys without voting. Not much to read admittedly but still something.

All AV has done so far is accidental posting and that's it. Usually a TP AV is the most active player and always scum hunts early (unless he's posting weird pictures). Early scum lean for him.

Falcon and JJ are neutral. Nothing to read off of yet, though they have casted votes.

Everyone else gets a scum lean until they post. Game has been active for 14 hours and they are all on par with fwypotato for posts.

Not confident in casting a vote for 1 person yet, but if I had to at the moment, it would be for AV for reasons above.

That's kinda weak. This early no ones getting lynched. Why not vote AV now, if you would, if forced to?

10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There's nothing to vote for. But admittedly nothing of substance was posted either way.

Archived