The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA - MAFIA (GOODDELLAS WIN!)

falcon45ca

Falconi Crime Family

You are all respected members of the Falconi Crime Family, top earners. Goodfellas. Some of you got sloppy though, and word has come down through our contacts in the FBI that we got 3 Rats in our midst. Flush em' out boys, cuz' these Rats are gonna snitch, and the Feds will bust you out 1 at a time. At midnight each night (7pm PST) the player with the most votes gets Clipped.

One of the Goodfellas is a Wiseguy. He has the same abilities as a Sheriff & Doctor, but can only use 1 of those abilities each round. The abilities can be used every round, and do not need to alternate.The Sheriff action takes place during the Day, the Doctor ability has one self-save.

@Alain Vigneault Vito Genovese

@fwybwed Richard "The Ice Man" Kuklinski

@g_bassi13 Tony Spilotro

@Baer. "Mad Sam" DeStefano

@milk and honey Vincent Gigante

@Zfetch Frank "The Prime Minister" Costello

@Blue Jay 22 Tommy DeSimone

@HashtagNucks Carlo Gambino

@Virtanen87 Carmine Galante

@Beluga Whale Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno

@Kazmanian Devil Vittorio "Little Vic" Amuso

Game on, & happy hunting' boys.

tumblr_mqzetvGxoT1ry46hlo1_400.gif

6 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

tmi? :ph34r:

seriously though we will need more talk than this. 

Do you think we should go with a low risk player in round 1 or the scummiest player available? 

Nightfall is 7 PM tomorrow I think so we really need to good amount of discussion before then or we'll likely be shooting in the dark.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Do you think we should go with a low risk player in round 1 or the scummiest player available? 

Nightfall is 7 PM tomorrow I think so we really need to good amount of discussion before then or we'll likely be shooting in the dark.

Scummiest player available except if that is me if we can get more convo going. 

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

EBWOP

inb4 SHROOP

idk what that means but go tp go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Archived