The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Club House Sandwich

Offensive Threat

I love Club House sandwiches. Love em. But theres been this trend lately thats bugging the hell out of me. A club house sandwich is a double decker sandwich using 3 slices of bread but lately I see in restaurants they will have something called a club house sandwich but its on a bun. You cant just go around tossing a piece of chicken on a bun and call it a club house sandwich. This crap has to stop.

You can use chicken or turkey. You can switch up the type of bread being used and mix up the ingredients but it has to look at least something like this:

FNM_060114-Chicken-Potato-Chip-Club-Sand

This is NOT a Club House Sandwich:

dq-combos-chicken-grilledchicken-623x351

But more and more restaurants are passing chicken sandwiches like this off as Club House sandwiches. Its an unacceptable practice that needs to stop. Tell these douche nozzles this is BS in the only way they understand. By voicing your concerns and not giving your patronage to these businesses. Its a war out there. One we cannot lose. Our cause is just and God is on our side.We will win or we will clog their rivers with our dead. That is all.

40 minutes ago, Offensive Threat said:

But more and more restaurants are passing chicken sandwiches like this off as Club House sandwiches. Its an unacceptable practice that needs to stop. Tell these douche nozzles this is BS in the only way they understand. By voicing your concerns and not giving your patronage to these businesses. Its a war out there. One we cannot lose. Our cause is just and God is on our side.We will win or we will clog their rivers with our dead. That is all.

Amen Brother, Amen. for the record lets state the restaurants who engage in this cost-cutting, unsavory practice so we know which eateries to avoid.....my first guess is Boston Pizza. 

You know what is my favorite sandwich?  Spaghetti Sandwich!!!  I was bored one day so I made one, so good but heartburn central.  Surprise with all the food network shows I watch I have yet to seen one made.  Any pasta would suffice, try it y'all be like 'there are no words.' 

I had a ham clubhouse at a local greasy spoon I frequent. It was delicious.

I am all for this movement. I personally have not experienced these pretenders trying to pass a chicken burger as a clubhouse. If I ever do, know that my wrath will be swift and merciless.

On 6/16/2016 at 7:17 AM, Tre Mac said:

You know what is my favorite sandwich?  Spaghetti Sandwich!!!  I was bored one day so I made one, so good but heartburn central.  Surprise with all the food network shows I watch I have yet to seen one made.  Any pasta would suffice, try it y'all be like 'there are no words.' 

Oh, man.  I've been putting my pasta dinner on garlic bread for ages.  Not the whole meal, nor all the garlic bread, since the bread is so good on its own.  But yeah, pasta on bread is yummy.  Never thought of making a sandwich out of it though.  Someday...

Archived