The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

You need a d-man?

I'm just going to open this up for fun... obviously somebody's gonna have to move... 

Shattenkirk - Boychuk

Hjalmarsson - Del Zotto

Franson - Auvitu

Marincin - Stoner

Clendenning - K. Miller

Miller should return soon. 

Boychuk's a UFA...

ive discussed Stoner for a 3rd or 4th with multiple teams. 

ive had interest in Marincin, and would consider a younger d prospect as return.

id like to get Clendenning in the lineup, and Shattenkirk is pretty much untouchable (but you can try).

Hard to consider moving Del Zotto or Auvitu, as I just signed them, and Auvitu's impressed while Del Zotto's just back from injury. Wouldn't look good for the locker room, and he deserves the chance.

ive told you what's available, so lets chat. Tell me what's available, let me know what you need. Just say hi if we haven't in a while ;)  Could be talking right now, or could be thinking months in advance, I'm open.

26 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Tom Sestito to a one year deal.

small.png  Tom Sestito: 1 year, $ 625k thousand dollar contract ( $ 625,000.00 per season ).

On 2016-11-09 at 5:03 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Joseph Cramarossa to a one year deal.

small.png Joseph Cramarossa: 1 year, $ 700k thousand dollar contract ( $ 700,000.00 per season ).

On 2016-11-09 at 5:04 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Michael Haley to a one year deal.

small.png Michael Haley: 1 year, $ 600k thousand dollar contract ( $ 600,000.00 per season ).

The Lightning are pleased to welcome Tom, Joseph and Michael into the organization, they will provide us with some valuable depth we were previously missing out on.

A few pages back we sent down Nick Sorensen and Miles Wood to make room for Joseph and Michael, and we will now send down Drake Caggiula to make room for Tom.

Thanks as always to Agent Mike for processing the signings!

next setback  :(

health is now the more important thing, may he comes back but we have seen what happend to goalie josh harding 

there will be tough times for bryan and so we wish him and his family all the best . 

http://www.tsn.ca/hurricanes-f-bickell-diagnosed-with-ms-1.606022

Carolina Hurricanes forward Bryan Bickell has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) and will remain away from the team indefinitely, Hurricanes general manager Ron Francis announced Friday.

"First and foremost, the most important thing is for Bryan to take care of himself and our thoughts are with him and his family," Francis said in  statement. "He will need to take some time to rest in the immediate future, and we will support him as he takes the necessary steps for his health. We ask that his privacy be respected during the process."

"Since the 2015 playoffs, I've been struggling to understand what was going on with my body. Again during the past few weeks, it felt like something wasn't right," Bickell said. "Obviously this is a bit of shock for my family and me, but I am hopeful I will be able to return to the ice and continue playing the game that I love."

The 30-year-old has played seven games with the Hurricanes this season, scoring one goal.

Bickell spent the first nine years of his career with the Blackhawks and posted a 20-goal season in 2011-12. He posted 17 points in 23 games during the 2013 playoffs and registered 10 points (seven goals) in 19 games during the 2014 playoffs.

The three-time Stanley Cup Champion spent the majority of last season in the AHL and had just two assists in 25 games with the Blackhawks. He was traded to the Hurricanes in June of this year.

The Bowanville, ON. native was a second round pick (41st overall) of the Blackhawks in 2004 draft.

As a fan I was ok with if not expecting the Canucks claiming Seth Griffith as he has some offensive potential, some history with Bo Horvat, and the team is hurting for bodies in both the NHL and AHL.

As a CDCGML GM I am more than ok with him getting an opportunity with the Panthers!

I understand Griffith is not the fastest, won't be a dominating physical force on the ice but his game from a fans perspective here is that he could provide offensive ability to a team in dire need of it. :wacko:

did the flyers saw my al bundy last night? 

raffl, bellemare and manning all with scorerpoints

mason with a win  ..but he jumped in for a injured neuvirth 

i hope its nothing serious for neuvirth , anyways it would mean more strts for mason ...lol :ph34r:

finally ....congrats to markus nutivaara for his 1st goal in the nhl :towel:

skjei is still waiting but its just a matter of time  i guess 

cam atkinson 4 assists

Standings now with clickable links!

small.png  1053  small.png  1004  small.png  994   small.png  980  small.png  940   small.png  931

small.png   924   small.png  921   small.png  906   small.png  898   small.png  888   small.png  885

small.png  874   small.png  869   small.png  869   small.png  853   small.png  820   small.png  815

small.png  800   small.png  781   small.png  779   small.png  758   small.png  753   small.png  746

small.png  729   small.png  719   small.png  671   small.png  661   small.png  638   small.png  608

I don't have any LTIR requests in the inbox, and I didn't see any waivers in my scan of the last couple days pages. As of this post Player Movement is all caught up. If you have a move that was missed, please PM me about it. 

Archived