The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

8 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

The Minnesota Wild claim Paul Postma effective afternoon Nov 15th. 

Edmonton would like to wish Paul well, and Minnesota.

This was a mistake on our part. I was a day late noticing Matt Hunwick off the IR. So panicked and cleared space to get him back. I could have put another player on IR and kept Paul.  We simply mucked up. 

DEMOTION: The Minnesota Wild demote F Matt Puempel to the Kelowna Rockets (waivers exempt: 23 years old, 50/150 career games played).

CALL UP: The Minnesota Wild call up F Michael Chaput and place him on the active roster.

Revised Minnesota Wild line-up:

Ryan Spooner - Jeff Carter - Corey Perry
Patrick Maroon - Mikael Granlund - Marian Hossa
Matt Calvert - Andrew Shaw - Jesper Fast
Matt Martin - Michael Chaput - JT Brown
Zac Dalpe - Andrej Nestrasil

Hampus Lindholm - Dustin Byfuglien
Trevor Daley - Jordie Benn
Paul Postma - Adam McQuaid
Fedor Tyutin

Roberto Luongo - Cam Ward

Revised Kelowna Rockets line-up:

Matt Puempel - Scott Laughton - Zach Senyshyn
Noel Acciari - Boyd Gordon - Jordan Caron
Matt Fraser - Jacob Forsbacka-Karlsson - Corban Knight 

Dylan McIlrath - Samuel Morin
Brandon Gormley - Korbinian Holzer

Gabriel Carlsson - Jack Glover

Brent Regner

Jack Campbell - Jean-Francois Berube

11 hours ago, greensman said:

Thats what I`m talking about right there ;) Bottom loader/double doors with water and ice... the culinary dream... some day.

When I bought my place i just went around town furnishing it with anything that had a LCD screen and was available in stainless steel. Its in our testosterone, the voice that says "That`s a nice `whatever`, but does it comes in blindingly-reflective, and could you just stick and LCD screen on it please?"

the next evolution of the tramp stamp perhaps? sort of like the endless loop of the Rescuers Down Under that is playing in every soccer mom's minivan but i mean right there ON THE SOCCERMOMS LOWER BACK...and NOT the Rescuers Down Under at all, but some great adult entertainment, perhaps even staring said soccermom. hrm....or a punk girl, right Brunners?

Anyone in need of a netminder, Curtis McEllhiney is available for future considerations of a 4th round pick IF he re-signs with your club. This deal is only good until noon today so please, PM me, I will be checking often from work to get er done. his contract expires this summer and is a very easy pro-rated 800k, so like 700 now. 

anyone without a backup netminder currently, this is the way to go, I did and got some points where i would have had none. 

4 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

WAIVERS: The Minnesota Wild waive D Korbinian Holzer, and send him to the Kelowna Rockets awaiting confirmation of his clearance.

Player Movement:

The Rangers claim by virtue of being dead last in the league, the Wild player Korbinian Holzer. This still won't be effective until the morning of 17th November. 

CDCGML St.Louis Blues Roster Update 

Here is the Blues Lineup according Players TOI this Season. I guess thats an important Info for the Player Agents.

Even Jussi Jokinen has the highest TOI of all Blues Forwards , he´s just on the 2nd Line because

he missed some Games and Mike Hoffman is the better Scorer right now. Jussi will have the Chance to sneak back into the 1st in the next Weeks.

Further Nikolaj Ehlers brought himself into the 1st Line with his outstanding Performance so far and Cam Atkinson is also set on the 1st ..there is no question right now.

Lauri Korpikoski sneaked into the 2nd Line with a solid Perfomance so far  and kicked Michael Raffl to the 3rd Line. Michael had a rough Start too, but he seems to warm up.

We have to wait where Marian Gaborik fits in when he returns from his injury. Mathieu Perreault and Bryan Bickell are also out but they remain on their lines because we have no replacements right now. Maybe Kevin Fiala will return to the Big Club soon. Brandon Manning climbed to the 1st pairing and Brady Skjei to the 2nd pairing 

Nikolaj Ehlers (17:56) - Mike Hoffman (17:22) - Cam Atkinson (17:12)

Mathieu Perreault (16:05) - Jussi Jokinen (18:25) - Lauri Korpikoski ( 15:00)

Michael Raffl (12:15) - P.E. Bellemare (13:45) - Tim Schaller (11:50)

Bryan Bickell (09:34) - Chris Vandefelde (10:38) - Kevin Fiala (11:54)

Brooks Laich (0:00)

Brandon Manning (18:48) - Josh Gorges (19:15)

Brady Skjei ( 16:23) - Eric Gryba (17:23)

Luca Sbisa (16:17) - Ben Chiarot (13:45)

Matt Greene (13:07) - Markus Nutivaara (12:55)

Steve Mason

Darcy Kuemper 

Blues Scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uwayWbjy_XnMuIqHWYgh2nbBobhcjq98k_rWOTOpJM/edit#gid=0

2 minutes ago, Nail said:

Happy birthday @Bombastik der Teutone!!!

Only know this because I have always remembered we share the same birthday :P

hey man ...really?  thats funny :P

thank you nail ...i guess you are the 1st who  noticed my birthday since 2 years.  if i remember correct ..not only one member of cdc sended me birthday wishes.

this was pretty sad ...but maybe i missed it. lol 

so happy birthday too :)

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Anyone in need of a netminder, Curtis McEllhiney is available for future considerations of a 4th round pick IF he re-signs with your club. This deal is only good until noon today so please, PM me, I will be checking often from work to get er done. his contract expires this summer and is a very easy pro-rated 800k, so like 700 now. 

anyone without a backup netminder currently, this is the way to go, I did and got some points where i would have had none. 

Thought he'd already cleared waivers... I'd have consider him then.

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

taking a page out of Minny's playbook ? sign and waive lol :lol:

Er, I waived one player, and I'm glad he's been claimed so he can continue playing in the NHL.

2 minutes ago, theminister said:

61438836.jpg

TRADE: There has been a trade between the Colorado Avalanche and the New Jersey Devils.

To small.pngNew Jersey: Viktor Arvidsson

To small.pngColorado:  Teemu Pulkkinen, Kyle Capobianco and NJD 2017 3rd Round Draft Pick

completely out of left field here :huh:

Devils got their a$$es handed to them on this one!

11 minutes ago, theminister said:

61438836.jpg

TRADE: There has been a trade between the Colorado Avalanche and the New Jersey Devils.

To small.pngNew Jersey: Viktor Arvidsson

To small.pngColorado:  Teemu Pulkkinen, Kyle Capobianco and NJD 2017 3rd Round Draft Pick

New Jersey Devils

The New Jersey Devils would like to thank GM J.R. of the Avalanche for the time in working out a deal that both sides are happy with. We'd like to welcome Viktor Arvidsson to the organization, we feel we have added a quality individual and player who can seamlessly fit into out top nine forward group at this time.

We wish Teemu Pulkkinen the best moving forward with Colorado, whom initially drafted him. We see him as potentially a top nine productive forward as well ( likely called up by Minnesota as we speak ). Kyle capobianco we feel has potential to be a special offensive player in the League but with several defense prospects in the system coming up we felt we could deal from a position of strentgh to help seal the deal. Moving the 3rd round pick, well J.R. is greedy so there you go lol.

19 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

completely out of left field here :huh:

Devils got their a$$es handed to them on this one!

You paid a steep price for a quality young player who's still improving and putting up decent pool points ;)

14917ck.jpg

While Colorado is sad to see such a promising, young player go to a rival club, we recognize that during a retool as we presently find ourselves in, any time we have an opportunity to multiply assets for other quality ones, we have to look long and hard at it as we did here.

Thanks to Viktor for a great start to his still young career here, we wish him all the best. Thanks to GM Mike V for a pleasant negotiation as always. And we're quite happy to welcome our newest additions of Pulkkinen and Capobianco who we feel will make great additions to the club moving forward while also challenging our spell checker ::D

@theminister

Updated forward lineup:

Brassard, Malkin, Eberle

Helm, Monahan, Pominville

Eaves, Haula, Brodziak

Holland, Mitchell, Skille

Pulkkinen

Archived