The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] CDCSL 2012 - GAME OVER..TOWN WINS

AV.

14 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Hi guys

JJ is playing like 2 games ago but I don't think he would be that obvious as we all remember that game.

While that is true, if you are mafia, you know I'm tp and are attempting to gain cred.

WW seems to be helpful

Really?!

BW seems to be helpful and tp especially using sirens

What?!

BJ seems most tp like

This is the worst one, covering a teammate early

Kaz is just posting nonsense except for one or two posts about JJ

As opposed to your in depth analysis, um? trying to cast shade on Kaz when Jay flips town.

Zfetch hasn't posted anything of use

Unlike you of course.

Fwybwed made a post 

Not surprised given his recent level of activity

btw mafia should kill me first. 

Why would you say this? Its not like your teammates are going to do that

Milk and BJ are Mafia.

Likely 1 or 2 more to find.

27 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I love draft day because I get to see everyone act like they have extensive scouting knowledge when they really don't. 

dude I'm a pretty good scout. 

I scouted @Aladeen's bedroom when he was 5 years old. He was a disturbed kid... and still is.

18 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

JJ the scummiest player in the game

WW defends him in her(?) only post

MH calls WW helpful and agrees thus defending JJ

I think 2/3 are Mafia, most likely JJ and MH

bloody hell already I am being called mafia.

guys if you lynched me again you are going to be wrong again. I can promise you guys that.

you are wrong m8. Even when I give opinions of players I get called scummy. If I don't post I am called scummy. Just drives me crazy you guy's logic sometimes.

@Kazmanian Devil I read it quickly but barely anything to grasp on terms of scum like.               I guess I should lay out that I am Ryan Strome fwiw. I will keep if I have a role or not to myself. Since I don't want to help the mafia narrow down their targets.

5 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

you are wrong m8. Even when I give opinions of players I get called scummy. If I don't post I am called scummy. Just drives me crazy you guy's logic sometimes.

@Kazmanian Devil I read it quickly but barely anything to grasp on terms of scum like.               I guess I should lay out that I am Ryan Strome fwiw. I will keep if I have a role or not to myself. Since I don't want to help the mafia narrow down their targets.

What does that mean?

Why toss that out there?

Everyone can say their character name.

What would it mean?

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

What does that mean?

Why toss that out there?

Everyone can say their character name.

What would it mean?

Why do I feel I am reading Justin Bieber's lyrics.

I do see your point that it doesn't really help anyone but I am being honest because I am tp!

go tp go! 

36 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

A joke vote, for luck, on Milk is picking on. Sure it is. You didn't answer my question.

Really, it is well known isn't it that scum hide or post minimal responses.

And it's early, why worry.

Mafia post responses similar to yours.

Ya, a typical mafia response.

third vote on the Jay wagon.

BJ is mafia!

Not at all. There is no set style of play for mafia. Some slank, some post a bunch, some post minimally but try to sound educated and helpful. Heck, fwy posted the most I have seen him post in the last game and his faction was mafia.

This bolded part comes across as, "Well I'm posting a bunch so obviously I'm not mafia." Quantity =/= good in mafia.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not at all. There is no set style of play for mafia. Some slank, some post a bunch, some post minimally but try to sound educated and helpful. Heck, fwy posted the most I have seen him post in the last game and his faction was mafia.

This bolded part comes across as, "Well I'm posting a bunch so obviously I'm not mafia." Quantity =/= good in mafia.

:lol:

Archived