The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks trivia - June 22, 2016

Babarnikov

Now that Las Vegas has been awarded an NHL franchise, here's a good trivia for you Canucks fans.

Other than Petr Nedved, Pavol Demitra, Adam Cracknell and Michel Petit, name ten (10) former Vancouver Canucks (NHL edition) who played professional hockey in Las Vegas at some point in their career.

If you are a real Canucks fan, you should be able to answer this question off the top of your head.

19 minutes ago, Babarnikov said:

Now that Las Vegas has been awarded an NHL franchise, here's a good trivia for you Canucks fans.

Other than Petr Nedved, Pavol Demitra, Adam Cracknell and Michel Petit, name ten (10) former Vancouver Canucks (NHL edition) who played professional hockey in Las Vegas at some point in their career.

If you are a real Canucks fan, you should be able to answer this question off the top of your head.

Now tell me you didn't look them up on Google??? I guess I'm not a "real" Canuck fan then, I don't know nadda off the top of my head.

7 hours ago, Babarnikov said:

If you are a real Canucks fan, you should be able to answer this question off the top of your head:

Who were the Canucks playing when Markus Naslund scored his 257th goal?

My question is directed towards you.

57 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If you are a real Canucks fan, you should be able to answer this question off the top of your head:

Who were the Canucks playing when Markus Naslund scored his 257th goal?

My question is directed towards you.

Vintage Canuck,

I am assuming you mean Naslund's 257th regular season NHL goal.  The answer is the Minnesota Wild.

If I remember correctly, Naslund opened the scoring at the 17:58 mark of the first period of the Canucks' fifth game of the 2003-2004 season, against the Wild, on October 17th....no, wait, October 18th, 2003.  The goal was Naslund's 2nd of the season, and 257th regular season NHL goal.  The game would end in a 2-2 tie thanks to Henrik's tying goal with a minute and a half left in regulation.

9 hours ago, Babarnikov said:

Vintage Canuck,

I am assuming you mean Naslund's 257th regular season NHL goal.  The answer is the Minnesota Wild.

If I remember correctly, Naslund opened the scoring at the 17:58 mark of the first period of the Canucks' fifth game of the 2003-2004 season, against the Wild, on October 17th....no, wait, October 18th, 2003.  The goal was Naslund's 2nd of the season, and 257th regular season NHL goal.  The game would end in a 2-2 tie thanks to Henrik's tying goal with a minute and a half left in regulation.

The fact that you know the exact timing of the goal makes me question your validity...

Also why do you keep making new threads, just make one and keep posting in that one.

Archived