The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vrbata Weber and Bartkowski will not be re signed.

cuporbust

6 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Thank god. Words can't describe how terrible Bartkowski is.

He wasn't even that bad. But he is what he is a 6/7 defenseman nothing more nothing less. He struggled when injuries hit and had to play more minutes but was decent when played 10-12 minutes a night. 

Thankfully Weber and Vrbata are done here though. 

11 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Thank god. Words can't describe how terrible Bartkowski is.

I liked Bartkowski. He's done good for a depth defenseman. 18pts, 6 goals, 12 assists. He's done good for what was expected of him IMO. His -19 isn't very good but we allowed a lot of goals last year and our team sucked.

I'll miss Bartkowski's mom too ;(

Weber and Vrbata need to find the door

That awkward moment when you realize you locked up vrbata for 2 more years at 4aav in Cdc puck... 

Arg... He better go to a contender or something. 

Honestly though, vrbata is one of the most underrated guys out there. I think his defensive game is similar to a poor man's datsyuk, even his hands and shot. All in all I think he's a great "poor man's datsyuk"... Which is still pretty good. 

Hoping he lands somewhere in a top 6 role. 

Too bad webs and Bart didn't work out here, all the best to both. Never met Bart but not a chance anyone could not like weber, super nice and soft spoken. 

10 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I liked Bartkowski. He's done good for a depth defenseman. 18pts, 6 goals, 12 assists. He's done good for what was expected of him IMO. His -19 isn't very good but we allowed a lot of goals last year and our team sucked.

I'll miss Bartkowski's mom too ;(

Weber and Vrbata need to find the door

If they cant find the net how could the possibly find the door ?

Archived