The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

13 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

Think he's the guy beside DiPietro.

IMG_1791.JPG

that looks like him next to the sleeveless guy. to that dudes right. thats the only finn i see :).  is Dipetro sleeveless?  

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

that looks like him next to the sleeveless guy. to that dudes right. thats the only finn i see :).  is Dipetro sleeveless?  

Sleeveless guy is probably Petrus Palmu. And yes, to the sleeveless guy's right is Olli; to Olli's right is DiPietro.

11 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Article up on TSN. Who looks like the donkeys now?

Put your pitchforks down and go home.

Tsn lol they got the info from the same place you did. This is the same network who gave the Oilers an A on the 1st. Leafs to I think. Gave the nucks A c+. After JB made all solid moves that don't hurt the team at all. Both the D will help. Gags will help and burm is great defensively who still has offensive upside, and only signed for 1 year at 700k. Like I said Tsn is A joke who are using Botches rumour 

11 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

Not sure what's worse -- that people read listen to Botchford thinking they're getting valid information and analysis, or that they actually believe anything he says.  He's an admitted Leafs fan, a hack "journalist" with no sources, and about as valid a reporter as Simi Sara, a fellow former "features" reporter with zero credentials.

Hey smart guy why don't you read the article on Canucks army?

It mentions MULTIPLE which means more than one.. ok... Sources.

Friedman mentioned Canucks had interest Lebrun confirmed it in his tweet as well.

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

No Chipper

You said it.  You prove it.

Article on TSN.  I saw an Article on TSN that linked Carey Price to a potential trade with Anaheim.  Doesn't mean they were trading him to Anaheim does it.

You say it, you prove it.  That's how it works

Just looked, nowhere do I see Demers linked to vancouver for Gudbranson

I don't want to embarrass all you further by teaching you how to google and post a let me google that for you.

But seriously type "Jason Demers" go to news and see what pops up.

There is an article on Canucks army explaining multiple sources.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bp79 said:

Tsn lol they got the info from the same place you did. This is the same network who gave the Oilers an A on the 1st. Leafs to I think. Gave the nucks A c+. After JB made all solid moves that don't hurt the team at all. Both the D will help. Gags will help and burm is great defensively who still has offensive upside, and only signed for 1 year at 700k. Like I said Tsn is A joke who are using Botches rumour 

Friedman also said Canucks had interest...

Believe what you want I'm done spoon feeding.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Article up on TSN. Who looks like the donkeys now?

Put your pitchforks down and go ?

So any rumor TSN reports is fact?

I guess you believe everything you see on fox news too...

Critical thinking people, it's important!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chip Kelly said:

I don't want to embarrass all you further by teaching you how to google and post a let me google that for you.

But seriously type "Jason Demers" go to news and see what pops up.

There is an article on Canucks army explaining multiple sources.

I did

Your "multiple sources" ALL lead back to Botchford.

All of them.

If you can prove otherwise fine, otherwise, just stop

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, TheHockeyNerds said:

According to the Vancouver Province, OJ has gained almost 20 pounds and is now listed at 6'3 200 pounds!! 

And he likely still has not filled out.  The kid might get to Edler weight, which would be friggin awesome!  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, TheHockeyNerds said:

According to the Vancouver Province, OJ has gained almost 20 pounds and is now listed at 6'3 200 pounds!! 

Apparently he lived in the gym since Christmas and has gained a lot of upper body strength.   He seems unconcerned with those penciling him for another year of CHL and he wants to show up to camp with NHL body to go along with his NHL skill set.     I have said this for months, I think he will turn heads and be a nice surprise and hard to keep out of the line up.   It may not mean good things for some including Hutton unless those others (Hutton included) took a step forward as OJ simply is more talented than almost everyone else on Vancouver hoping to play D.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheHockeyNerds said:

Plus Sami Salo has been brought in to help with development camp and to give extra attention to OJ.

• Upvote 1