Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, MrCanuck94 said:

What..? Lol the numbers in this post are incorrect, the argument you presented for whatever argument you're going on about is weak and I honestly have no idea where this is going lol.

 

Lets not be salty that these guys make a good buck doing what they love and hope they all have a great season and rest of their career, okay? :frantic:

I had to stop responding to him cause I couldn’t decipher what he’s saying lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

So, I have been gone for while, was basically crippled for the last year, wife left me, almost died, still here, a very expensive medicine has saved me from being crippled for the rest of my life, so am healthy, happy now that the wife is gone and more alive than ever.  
 

come here to see how OJ and co are doing and I see Fred and the same yahoo’s saying the same things they were two years ago...

 

hilarious.  
 

same old cdc.. don’t stop being crazy, cause I won’t either.  
 

phats.  

Welcome back Phats.  I'm very happy to know you got your health back.  Sorry to hear about the separation but sounds like it was for the best.  Welcome back to CDC crazy town!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what the troll-boys are going on about with OJ. OJ is certainly far from being CDC's favourite son. Wanting to see him under the same microscope as Jake? He is already there, and has been there since he was drafted.

 

Jake is probably the only member of the team who has had as much unfair crap dumped on him as OJ has. This thread did not get to 731 pages via an endless string of glowing posts by homers like me.

Edited by WeneedLumme
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

So, I have been gone for while, was basically crippled for the last year, wife left me, almost died, still here, a very expensive medicine has saved me from being crippled for the rest of my life, so am healthy, happy now that the wife is gone and more alive than ever.  
 

come here to see how OJ and co are doing and I see Fred and the same yahoo’s saying the same things they were two years ago...

 

hilarious.  
 

same old cdc.. don’t stop being crazy, cause I won’t either.  
 

phats.  

Welcome back and hopefully the worst is over for you :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

The worst is always yet to come, but I am an optimist... 

 

Hang in there E/W. Lol, old monikers are hard to lose. I have enjoyed your input on CDC over the past few years and hope that you continue to input your points of view.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Two weeks to go to the 25th....you better tell Green to get him that ticket to New York State as currently I think he has other plans for a now healthy OJ.     Perhaps Green is blinded by his "rage tears" however.   :)

 

Least I have the nuts to make that statement, 4 surgeries? Hopefully a regular now? I hope he plays amazing. Might want to give him a dozen games before gloating however.

 

I'd go snipe some year old comments if I cared as much as you. Guess your still working through your rage tears that I cheered for Russia because his captain is our best prospect outside the NHL... Even before team Canada dropped an egg in the gold medal. 

 

Notice I didn't see you the entire 3rd period after spouting off to me about getting quiet in the Russia game. Tough when the skates on the other foot, isn't it comrade? 

Edited by Davathor
Rage tears typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Davathor said:

 

Least I have the nuts to make that statement, 4 surgeries? Hopefully a regular now? I hope he plays amazing. Might want to give him a dozen games before gloating however.

 

I'd go snipe some year old comments if I cared as much as you. Guess your still working through your rage tears that I cheered for Russia because his captain is our best prospect outside the NHL... Even before team Canada dropped an egg in the gold medal. 

 

Notice I didn't see you the entire 3rd period after spouting off to me about getting quiet in the Russia game. Tough when the skates on the other foot, isn't it comrade? 

Who cares? Why can't we just enjoy what we are seeing for now? Whether he makes the team out of the gate or not doesn't really matter if he's at least showing flashes of what he could become.

 

Instead, we have a conversations with a bunch of adults pretending they're in kindergarten class. Do you want to share your boogers too?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Lock said:

Who cares? Why can't we just enjoy what we are seeing for now? Whether he makes the team out of the gate or not doesn't really matter if he's at least showing flashes of what he could become.

 

Instead, we have a conversations with a bunch of adults pretending they're in kindergarten class. Do you want to share your boogers too?

 

I didn't bump a year old comment on someone's opinion to gloat, so your damn right I'll respond. How about you mind yourself instead. I'll keep the boogers to myself, unless your still hungry? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Davathor said:

 

Least I have the nuts to make that statement, 4 surgeries? Hopefully a regular now? I hope he plays amazing. Might want to give him a dozen games before gloating however.

 

I'd go snipe some year old comments if I cared as much as you. Guess your still working through your rage tears that I cheered for Russia because his captain is our best prospect outside the NHL... Even before team Canada dropped an egg in the gold medal. 

 

Notice I didn't see you the entire 3rd period after spouting off to me about getting quiet in the Russia game. Tough when the skates on the other foot, isn't it comrade? 

No one is gloating.    Have been high on this kid a long time before Canucks drafted him and still am very high on him.   Injuries are part of professional sport.    

 

Go and do as you please with anything including my old posts.    

 

I have no idea what you are whining about with regard to Russia game.   My timezone doesn't always mesh with where you likely are so ever think I simply logged off?   I still have not a clue what thread or item you mention but if we crossed paths on another thread and you were an equally obtuse wambulence type, I probably engaged.    

 

Cheers   :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

So if Juolevi makes the top 6, who do ya'll think Green will pair him with? My hope is Hamonic and have the D as follows:

 

Hughes Scmidt

Edler    Myers

Juolevi  Hamonic

 

I think each of those pairs in theory would compliment the other's game, plus Hughes and Scmidt would be fun to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

So if Juolevi makes the top 6, who do ya'll think Green will pair him with? My hope is Hamonic and have the D as follows:

 

Hughes Scmidt

Edler    Myers

Juolevi  Hamonic

 

I think each of those pairs in theory would compliment the other's game, plus Hughes and Scmidt would be fun to watch.

My thinking is Hamonic slots in with Huggy and Juolevi with Myers. Regardless I love the depth on D this year much more promise especially come playoff time, but first let’s get game 1 of regular season in the books.::D :towel:

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Has a Canucks prospect ever had 731 pages of discussion before his first regular season game?

A cursory look suggests no. Pettersson hit 731 pages about a month and a half into his NHL career though. Virtanen hit it after one season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

A cursory look suggests no. Pettersson hit 731 pages about a month and a half into his NHL career though. Virtanen hit it after one season.

Don't pages discussion the weights of Jake and EP40 exceed 731 pages each?

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Davathor said:

 

I didn't bump a year old comment on someone's opinion to gloat, so your damn right I'll respond. How about you mind yourself instead. I'll keep the boogers to myself, unless your still hungry? 

Wow you're really easily offended. I'll mind whatever I want thank you very much. If you don't like it, put me on ignore if you're that sensitive. lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KirkSave said:

So if Juolevi makes the top 6, who do ya'll think Green will pair him with? My hope is Hamonic and have the D as follows:

 

Hughes Scmidt

Edler    Myers

Juolevi  Hamonic

 

I think each of those pairs in theory would compliment the other's game, plus Hughes and Scmidt would be fun to watch.

D pairings seem to be set for opening night already as:

 

Hughes - Hamonic

Edler - Schmidt

Juolevi - Myers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...