The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

25 minutes ago, gurn said:

Seems you fell for the legendary Ronaldoescobar, and his deliberate over the top posting style

@Ronaldoescobar 

do youy keep count of how many people fall for it?

I've seen quite a few over the last couple of months.

Not a fan of that kind of BS. Just a waste of my time to browse through crap like this being posted on here.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Well, Chatfield does play the right side while Juolevi plays the left. Plus of course Juolevi can't pivot which is a must for a D'man. If this is a meritocracy I might put Saunter ahead of OJ

If this is a meritocracy, OJ is miles ahead of both.

I do however applaud the effort to somehow lump in the pivot and Sautner in a post about Chatfield playing forward for 2 mins.

pivot moving GIF

• Haha 2

On 3/21/2021 at 12:08 AM, 4petesake said:

At the risk of firing up the whole coaching/gm controversy this is what happens when your coach doesn’t have a contract beyond this year, (not suggesting Green should.) Green is going to play whoever he thinks gives him the best chance to win now. No thought of what’s best for Olli’s or the team’s future. This will be the third year where Juolevi’s development has been hurt and this time it’s the team’s fault. Apparently it has nothing to do with the E.D. as he is eligible for selection already so at the minimum he should be playing a few games here and there. 

This is not how you develop a player.

We're out of the playoffs now and Benn is gone next year, play OJ. Plus I think OJ will be fine on the 3rd pairing. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

We're out of the playoffs now and Benn is gone next year, play OJ. Plus I think OJ will be fine on the 3rd pairing. 

Contrary to what people say, we are still very much in the mix.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

is OJ Draft expansion eligible? or does he have to play X-amount of games, cause i dont get why were sitting him.

Don’t quote me on this but I think mll has said that OJ is eligible for selection regardless of games played and seems definitive about it so I take it as correct.

However there is so much back and forth on it that it’s somewhat confusing.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

is OJ Draft expansion eligible? or does he have to play X-amount of games, cause i dont get why were sitting him.

They can't afford to bring him back, untill they move  some players.

• Cheers 1

On 3/27/2021 at 11:10 PM, gurn said:

They can't afford to bring him back, untill they move  some players

Then for the love of pete, lets ship out Benn and do wahtever it takes to do so. Guy aint coming back and could be a decent depth D for the 4 CDN teams that seem to be locked into a playoff spot as of now. I think this coovid protocol stuff will put a pause on any dealings with the Canucks, at least until we are cleared to play again.

On 3/27/2021 at 11:12 PM, TNucks1 said:

ah okay, always forget how the taxi squad thing works.

Something to do with having to have more money now to bring himup than to have just let him stay.

Bomuses or something?

• 2 weeks later...