The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

10 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

I’m so lost is OJ hurt? Why isn’t he playing?

He reportedly had pretty bad Covid symptoms. Maybe he needs the rest/recovery? Maybe they're doing more work strengthening around his knee? Maybe both?

30 minutes ago, aGENT said:

He reportedly had pretty bad Covid symptoms. Maybe he needs the rest/recovery? Maybe they're doing more work strengthening around his knee? Maybe both?

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

• RoughGame 3
1 minute ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

Thats kinda dark.:huh:

• Hydration 2
3 minutes ago, Dannydog said:

Thats kinda dark.:huh:

Yeah you're right, I feel dark after last night. The D is shambolic, the forwards can't score, and Demko has lost his mojo and the owner, the owners, is no where to be found. JB is  in Texas scouting, (hiding?) here's a tip Jimmy boy rather than having to go through 14 days quarantine go straight home to Portland OR it'll make life a lot easier for you let the owner take some of the interviews

• RoughGame 1
56 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Didn't he play in all Sens games in our last series with them?

23 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Yeah I believe he did, it's more of the OJ brigade being motherly LOL

5 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

You should be ashamed of yourself for what you just said.

Edited by MrCanuck94
  • Hydration 1
6 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

so, what is so damn funny about "sexual misadventure".?

• Hydration 1
6 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Can't remember if he missed one of those or just Tranna....

Either way, could be fatigued after playing those games. Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Have to figure there's currently one slot for a rookie LD, and they want to have a look at Rathbone.  Hopefully some load management coming up for Edler in the next while, so we get a trial run of what Hughes, Juolevi and Rathbone would look like as our left side.  It's a question that needs answering, and my guess is that it's going to look pretty good.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Have to figure there's currently one slot for a rookie LD, and they want to have a look at Rathbone.  Hopefully some load management coming up for Edler in the next while, so we get a trial run of what Hughes, Juolevi and Rathbone would look like as our left side.  It's a question that needs answering, and my guess is that it's going to look pretty good.

Might as well get a look at Bowey and/or Rafferty while they're at it at some point before the season's over now that we're not necessarily completely focused on points/standings/post-season. 

• Hydration 1