Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Dats hockey said:

I’m so lost is OJ hurt? Why isn’t he playing?

He reportedly had pretty bad Covid symptoms. Maybe he needs the rest/recovery? Maybe they're doing more work strengthening around his knee? Maybe both?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, aGENT said:

He reportedly had pretty bad Covid symptoms. Maybe he needs the rest/recovery? Maybe they're doing more work strengthening around his knee? Maybe both?

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

  • RoughGame 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

Thats kinda dark.:huh:

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dannydog said:

Thats kinda dark.:huh:

Yeah you're right, I feel dark after last night. The D is shambolic, the forwards can't score, and Demko has lost his mojo and the owner, the owners, is no where to be found. JB is  in Texas scouting, (hiding?) here's a tip Jimmy boy rather than having to go through 14 days quarantine go straight home to Portland OR it'll make life a lot easier for you let the owner take some of the interviews

  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, aGENT said:

He reportedly had pretty bad Covid symptoms. Maybe he needs the rest/recovery? Maybe they're doing more work strengthening around his knee? Maybe both?

Didn't he play in all Sens games in our last series with them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Didn't he play in all Sens games in our last series with them?

Yeah I believe he did, it's more of the OJ brigade being motherly LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

You should be ashamed of yourself for what you just said.

Edited by MrCanuck94
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Maybe

Juolevi, what was the question again, what ever the question is, maybe is the answer. At least he isn't involved with some questionable sexual misadventure ... I hope, but there again maybe he is LOL

so, what is so damn funny about "sexual misadventure".?

 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Didn't he play in all Sens games in our last series with them?

Can't remember if he missed one of those or just Tranna....

 

Either way, could be fatigued after playing those games. Who knows?

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to figure there's currently one slot for a rookie LD, and they want to have a look at Rathbone.  Hopefully some load management coming up for Edler in the next while, so we get a trial run of what Hughes, Juolevi and Rathbone would look like as our left side.  It's a question that needs answering, and my guess is that it's going to look pretty good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Have to figure there's currently one slot for a rookie LD, and they want to have a look at Rathbone.  Hopefully some load management coming up for Edler in the next while, so we get a trial run of what Hughes, Juolevi and Rathbone would look like as our left side.  It's a question that needs answering, and my guess is that it's going to look pretty good.

Might as well get a look at Bowey and/or Rafferty while they're at it at some point before the season's over now that we're not necessarily completely focused on points/standings/post-season. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...