The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Anthony DeAngelo to Arizona

20 hours ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

Jim's manager skills remind of Dave Nonis sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

I have been thinking the same thing

Nonis was sooooooo baaaaad, remember all the lame excuses? All the plugs? He tried to make you believe that it was impossible to do anything if you were an NHL GM, and therefore nothing was to be expected of him.

Come to think of it, Benning has a way to go before he sucks that bad, but he better step up his game and stay away from the cheeseburgers

23 hours ago, Blue_Jays_Canucks said:

And the Canucks do nothing...Benning will pick 5 players and leave...after the season we had, that's unacceptable.

What would Benning have to give up if he got Guddy at the draft?

7 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

I have been thinking the same thing

Nonis was sooooooo baaaaad, remember all the lame excuses? All the plugs? He tried to make you believe that it was impossible to do anything if you were an NHL GM, and therefore nothing was to be expected of him.

Come to think of it, Benning has a way to go before he sucks that bad, but he better step up his game and stay away from the cheeseburgers

Ridiculous analogy.

Nonis idled constantly.

Benning gets things done wherever possible - and has completely transformed the franchise at every level.

You guys may not like it, but wadr, your opinions aren't highly regarded to put it politely.

"terrible.dee" is something we won't be playing.

I guess the Bolts didn't want to risk having another Drouin-esque situation. 

Healthy scratch eight times throughout the season, -18...

Arizona obviously wins this value-wise at the moment, but don't blame Yzerman for dealing him if he truly is a headcase.

On 6/26/2016 at 11:20 AM, oldnews said:

"terrible.dee" is something we won't be playing.

That remains to be seen

We certainly played it last year, 50/50 odds you'll be reading "Old news" all season long

Oh and I made no analogies in my post so I'm not sure what you were referring to, the metaphor maybe?

At any rate..... have a cheeseburger  ::D

Oh, and what is a "wadr"?? someone who asked you to brush up on remedial English?

8 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

That remains to be seen

We certainly played it last year, 50/50 odds you'll be reading "Old news" all season long

Oh and I made no analogies in my post so I'm not sure what you were referring to, the metaphor maybe?

At any rate..... have a cheeseburger  ::D

Oh, and what is a "wadr"?? someone who asked you to brush up on remedial English?

Wadr....LA.   There's no there there.

Archived