The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

William Lockwood | RW

-Vintage Canuck-

58 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Just because I make light of someone calling William Lockwood a Marner/ Gallagher Hybrid doesn't mean I hate anything. 

Let me level with you. I don't know a Goddam thing about William Lockwood. How could I? I have watched the highlight packages and read some scouting reports but that's pretty much it. This is why comments like this in the prospect threads are so hilarious. They have absolutely no substance or sanity.

Can't we laugh? 

Hahahahaha

It is a little early, I definitely agree. But as fans it's fun for us to throw a pro comparison on just so we can be excited. It may not mean he'll live up to the expectation of that comparison but that's fine. La Bamba I gotta say your one hilarious f#%$&. 

8 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Just because I make light of someone calling William Lockwood a Marner/ Gallagher Hybrid doesn't mean I hate anything. 

Let me level with you. I don't know a Goddam thing about William Lockwood. How could I? I have watched the highlight packages and read some scouting reports but that's pretty much it. This is why comments like this in the prospect threads are so hilarious. They have absolutely no substance or sanity.

Can't we laugh? 

I enjoy your posts.  You make critical commentary in a funny way, and that often makes me smile - which I appreciate.  Plus, you're a pencil; not a banana.  

9 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

You're one of a kind. Actually there are plenty of numbskulls like you that dislike everything.

Why can't you like anything?

best moves I've made was ignoring labamba and alflives.  made the board infinitely more enjoyable.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2016/09/29/michigan-hockey/91272870/

The Wolverines have a freshman class of 11 players.

“I don’t know that we’ve had the impact players that we’ve had in the last couple years,” Berenson said. “Dylan Larkin came in and made a big splash and, before him, Jacob Trouba. And then last year was Kyle Connor.

“I don’t think we’ve got that kind of player, but you never know.”

Berenson said the one freshman who has stood out early is forward Will Lockwood (Bloomfield Hills).

“Will played in the (U.S.) development program,” Berenson said. “Ironically, I coached his dad, Joe, years ago. It’s interesting that Will is playing for Michigan, and it looks like he is ready to make an impact. But he’s the only one so far.”

• Upvote 2

Guy looks pretty comfortable at the NCAA level. If he gets his head up a bit earlier he should be able to avoid some unnecessary contact, or go full beast mode and lower the boom on some guys. Hands look very nice, good passer as well. Stoked to see how he progresses this year.