The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I really want to see this kid make it. I really didn't think he'd make it this far with all the injuries, but he clearly has talent. I think he could fit nicely into our middle 6 in another year.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Huh, so he is making a habit of it.  Nice goal. High energy, fast skating, defensively aware kid that can score. Not a long period of adjustment for Lockwood or for Focht who has also scored tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Bit of a shootout ..... now 5 - 3, with Focht getting a goal, assisted by Gadjovich 

End of 2nd.  Comets outshooting Rochester 30 - 17

Edited by Googlie
2 hours ago, VegasCanuck said:

I really want to see this kid make it. I really didn't think he'd make it this far with all the injuries, but he clearly has talent. I think he could fit nicely into our middle 6 in another year.

You're not the only one Vegas.  

I didn't think that he'd be able to keep progressing as he was a very physical player that kept getting sidelined with pretty serious shoulder injuries. Very happy to be proven wrong so far! 

• Hydration 1

Like Focht, Lockwood is also +5 on the season, with 8 points in 20 games. But 4 goals in his last five and just oozing offensive confidence. Lockwood, over the past five games, has been as impressive as any forward on the team.

• Hydration 1
9 hours ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Kid reminds me of MayRay. 

He reminds me more of Grabner, or the player that Grabner became. Will is much more physically aggressive than Raymond, and is willing to drive the net rather than just circle it.

• Hydration 1
2 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

He reminds me more of Grabner, or the player that Grabner became. Will is much more physically aggressive than Raymond, and is willing to drive the net rather than just circle it.

That is a better comparison than Raymond for sure.

Lockwood with an apple (6th) on Tanner Kaspick's goal in a 1-1 tie at end of 1st period vs Syracuse