The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Hmm, this statement struck me as odd, it seems like you're soft claiming. Why would you do so this early? It's also cocky AF & reckless if you're scum.

I find it incongruous with your style of play. 

Reasons?

Why?

For one TL never answered my question to him. The question was in regards to his comment on BWs post about slankers probably containing Mafia. I didn't like the response to BWs post which was TLs first post

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

For one TL never answered my question to him. The question was in regards to his comment on BWs post about slankers probably containing Mafia. I didn't like the response to BWs post which was TLs first post

Agreed, TL's first post doesn't sit well with me either.

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Because it's odd, & I think TP BW would know that. 

It's also impolite to answer a question with a question.

You're prodding me to find out why I was soft claiming. This seems more like you're special hunting than scum hunting. I bet if you were TP and you saw that you would've let it be because calling it out is potentially anti-TP.

Does anyone else see this?

9 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Agreed, TL's first post doesn't sit well with me either.

*SIRENS INTENSIFYING* 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

You're prodding me to find out why I was soft claiming. This seems more like you're special hunting than scum hunting. I bet if you were TP and you saw that you would've let it be because calling it out is potentially anti-TP.

Does anyone else see this?

*SIRENS INTENSIFYING* 

I actually think you're false soft claiming so as to avoid getting MK'd, you've been going down real early in games lately.

You still haven't answered my question as to why you'd do something so risky so soon, and now you're trying to deflect. 

17 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Doc, the mafia have probably already put their kill on me out of fear so toss over that save imo. 

Pretty early to be asking for saves. Nightfall isn't for another 24 hours. You banking on the doc putting the save on you and wasting the save to take away the doc from saving someone who actually needs saving?

AV's reads are pretty weak so far and unless he's baiting for reactions to his reads, his tone/content is not giving off the impression he's aggressively scum hunting. 

Baka did a quick fly by about an hour ago. I'm sure she/he had plenty of time to read all the posts from game start but has decided to hold off on reads for whatever reason.

12 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I actually think you're false soft claiming so as to avoid getting MK'd, you've been going down real early in games lately.

You still haven't answered my question as to why you'd do something so risky so soon, and now you're trying to deflect. 

You are tunneling hard bro beans. If he was Mafia, he wouldn't have to worry about getting MK'd. If you thought he was soft claiming, why not wait and see how the nightfall were to play out? Results would surely give you a better picture of this situation. If you were TP, you wouldn't be digging this hard into his soft claim. It's too late now though because the Mafia are surely looking at this situation now and seeing if you can pry anymore information out of him.

vote falcon

11 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT
WHAT

This sounds like it comes from a scum POV.

Also, if you think that then you must think I'm TP right? So why would you be prodding me so hard for that info when it would only help the mafia?

As TP, dealing with soft claims in that matter is very anti-Town and I know you're a better player than to do that as TP.

Vote Falcon

26 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You are tunneling hard bro beans. If he was Mafia, he wouldn't have to worry about getting MK'd. If you thought he was soft claiming, why not wait and see how the nightfall were to play out? Results would surely give you a better picture of this situation. If you were TP, you wouldn't be digging this hard into his soft claim. It's too late now though because the Mafia are surely looking at this situation now and seeing if you can pry anymore information out of him.

vote falcon

I've been running on 3 hours of sleep for this past long weekend. I feel like Napoleon Dynamite.

VOTE 4 PEDRO

28 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT
WHAT

This sounds like it comes from a scum POV.

Also, if you think that then you must think I'm TP right? So why would you be prodding me so hard for that info when it would only help the mafia?

As TP, dealing with soft claims in that matter is very anti-Town and I know you're a better player than to do that as TP.

Vote Falcon

It comes from the mind of Napoleon Dynamite.

I see you're drinking 1%, is that cuz you think you're fat? You're not, you could totally be drinking whole.

We both know I'm not that great a player, I have no clue what to do with something soft...it's never been a problem for me:emot-parrot:

Archived