The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

1 hour ago, Dral said:

pretty sure I was being offensive...and insinuating you are scum...

Strange...<_<

1 hour ago, Dral said:

so you call me out then vote for the guy I was voting for until stupadeenis admits he knows nothing about the greatest super hero in comic history?

But No...and now YES! lol :lol:

You see all I have done here is mentioned you and you are all up in a tizzy wizzy....lol Sweating you are...::D

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

lol the Greatest Super Hero... more like the greatest boy molester... just look at the panties Batman forced Robin to wear. 

which is another reason why it's weird you haven't watched more batman

7 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Strange...<_<

But No...and now YES! lol :lol:

You see all I have done here is mentioned you and you are all up in a tizzy wizzy....lol Sweating you are...::D

if by 'tizzy wizzy' you mean calling you out for scumminess, then forshizzy

1.   - Baka - 1 post in regards to BW's virus post: not a lot to go on but he was here, knows his role and hasn't done much of anything. Neutered Rating ATM with very slight scum lean due to the tone of his one and only post. 

2.   - Dral - has been trying to get BW hung as if he was an executioner. His logic that I don't know much about Batman therefore I am scum is totally devoid of logic. Dral is always hard to read because he just don't give AF. But I have him on a scum lean because of his aggression. 

3.   - Alain Vigneault - Has literally just posted observations in a way that's almost like summarizing of what is being posted vs. actual analysis. Scummy behaviour IMO just posting for the sake of posting while remaining pretty neutral on everything that is going on. 

4.   - fwybwed Has been posting a lot and a lot of substance with decent reads and seems to be legit scum hunting. Others may find this scummy from him since it's not his usual M.O. But I think he is coming across quite townie.

5.   - HashtagNucks  - Zilch

6.   - falcon45ca    - Interactions with BW and "soft claiming-gate" have made falcon look pretty scummy. Fwybwed pointed out how the MK post of falcons was scummy and BW pointed out that falcon's post made it seem like he did know that BW was in fact TP.

7.   - milk and honey  - zilch once again

8.   - Aladeen - Read My Posts I am TP and the best hope for the future of Gotham - that is all

9.   -  Beluga Whale - I trust the whale at least for now. That Dral is so hell bent on feasting on hung whale blubber adds to my suspicions of Dral.

10. - Zfetch - Mostly because of his logic or lack thereof in some of his posts. Agreeing for the sake of posting, nothing too relevant, but it is feltchy here so who knows really. Slight Scum lean

11. - Time Lord - I have explained already why I think his play has been scummy and hence why I am voting for him. He has done zero to change my opinion of him and I think there is a strong chance he is scum or perhaps even 3P if one was included. 

12. - 112 I believe BW is TP and I believe his read on 112. I am not as confident she is mafia because she is just all over the map in recent games. I am not opposed to hanging anyone who thinks Canada is uninteresting!

13. - Blue Jay 22 - Active Scum hunting, seems to be leading the TP, his posts have been townie, could always be playing a good mafia game but I don't think so at this point.

Rereading the OP, there is a 3p and a possibility of a second after round 2.

I think Dral is the dude that 3P and is an executioner and I think TL is the player on the brink of Psychotic break.

In essence there is 8 TP Vs. 3 Mafia, and 2 3Ps

Those are terrible odds. 

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Rereading the OP, there is a 3p and a possibility of a second after round 2.

I think Dral is the dude that 3P and is an executioner and I think TL is the player on the brink of Psychotic break.

In essence there is 8 TP Vs. 3 Mafia, and 2 3Ps

Those are terrible odds. 

Psychotic break isn't immediate though. It could be round 2, it could be round 5. Depends on the odds. Until the psychotic break, unless the player is actually crazy in the head and plans on holding back so he/she can murder all the TP's for their self,  it's reasonable to assume that they would still favor the TP since it's not a sure thing they even turn crazy this game.

Once the break happens though, it's going to be very hard to handle the situation. On one hand, psycho may take out Mafia with him, on the other hand, there is a chance that he picks on the TP. 

All the more reason to get these first couple of lynches right. After the break, it is essentially Mafia Russian roulette for all the players on both sides until the psycho is eliminated.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Psychotic break isn't immediate though. It could be round 2, it could be round 5. Depends on the odds. Until the psychotic break, unless the player is actually crazy in the head and plans on holding back so he/she can murder all the TP's for their self,  it's reasonable to assume that they would still favor the TP since it's not a sure thing they even turn crazy this game.

Once the break happens though, it's going to be very hard to handle the situation. On one hand, psycho may take out Mafia with him, on the other hand, there is a chance that he picks on the TP. 

All the more reason to get these first couple of lynches right. After the break, it is essentially Mafia Russian roulette for all the players on both sides until the psycho is eliminated.

Sounds like you've put some thought into this.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Sounds like you've put some thought into this.

You should too if you were TP. If a TP gets lynched and Nygma goes crazy, that is essentially losing 3 TP's in one nightfall (lynch, MK, psycho break).

I actually love the inclusion of this factor. It's an intriguing function for a certain player that can tip the scales for either side. It would have been better served though for a game of 18-20+, because if the scenario I outlined happened, it would put TP in a hole that would be impossible to climb out of without the help of 3P.

Of course, if Nygma gets lynched or MK'd before his break, all of this is mute and we carry on.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

You should too if you were TP. If a TP gets lynched and Nygma goes crazy, that is essentially losing 3 TP's in one nightfall (lynch, MK, psycho break).

I actually love the inclusion of this factor. It's an intriguing function for a certain player that can tip the scales for either side. It would have been better served though for a game of 18-20+, because if the scenario I outlined happened, it would put TP in a hole that would be impossible to climb out of without the help of 3P.

Of course, if Nygma gets lynched or MK'd before his break, all of this is mute and we carry on.

*almost impossible* not fully. A good TP team could claw their way back but they would have to be on the mark for practically every round.

40 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Unvote;Vote Aladeen

The mafia are making this game so easy... that or stupid TP are making this game impossible for us to win.

Anyone who votes for me at this point should be automatically vaulted to the top of the lynch pool. 

Like I have stated several times now - read my posts (from the beginning of the game) If you are TP come back and change your vote, if not you should be hung then Dral next. 

42 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

His list is so forced.

Explain this, how is it forced? who was forcing me to produce a list at all.

You go from thinking I am for sure TP with your illogical post to now voting for me because "His List is so forced"

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

11. - Time Lord - I have explained already why I think his play has been scummy and hence why I am voting for him. He has done zero to change my opinion of him and I think there is a strong chance he is scum or perhaps even 3P if one was included. 

It's because you asked me if I was mafia, and I didn't answer your question

lol

FYI - All Players

1. HashtagNucks and Milk and Honey unable to play the first round.

They/that is the reason for the no GK for non-vote in 1st. round.

2. Edward Nygma is TP , until or if,  he suffers a psychotic break.

Archived