The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] GOTHAM ( TOWN WINS )

JAY JAY

2 hours ago, fwybwed said:

My vote is random but merely a vote test to see who would seek it out and try to make a stink out of it. B)

Not much to garner from the random vote as it is pretty quiet. but this here is suspect. I do believe that BW could be a TP due to this post. It's as if it were made to garner trust. But so early in the game and just one post.....hmmm <_<

UNVOTE VOTE: AV

What type of reactions would you expect to come from scum compared to TP?

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that you made a mafia-like post

You can interpret it how you want but I was bringing up a valid point. In my experience when the roles are handed out the scum are less likely than the TPs to post after seeing their role. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

You can interpret it how you want but I was bringing up a valid point. In my experience when the roles are handed out the scum are less likely than the TPs to post after seeing their role. 

But you didn't know who read their PM and didn't post and who didn't read their PM at all

Just now, Time Lord said:

But you didn't know who read their PM and didn't post and who didn't read their PM at all

Obviously but how does that change my point? The game was 5 hours old at the time and I think it's likely a majority of those no-posters had seen their and then not posted. It's not really a big deal but it was worth noting. 

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

What type of reactions would you expect to come from scum compared to TP?

With the game so quiet and most of the chatter is just banter. Asking me to compare scum to TP is difficult in your equation...as both are unknown at this time.. What I would have like to see is:

1. A wagon formation

2. Any negative comments. Like yours...

3. If any other people would follow the random route. To avoid any tension or attention.

4. People who would either wagon or agree or be positive in a way that is unnecessary. 

I expected a quick FOS to myself with the random vote.. what extent of that suspicion would fall upon those who would point it out right away. I didn't expect a vote from you so quickly.

My question is: Why question me now? That seems like a shoot (Vote) first ask questions later method. Very leading in the sense that you have already voted for me and to question me AFTER you have placed your vote makes it seem as if you are trying to gain some support. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Obviously but how does that change my point? The game was 5 hours old at the time and I think it's likely a majority of those no-posters had seen their role and then not posted. It's not really a big deal but it was worth noting. 

EBWOP (Edited by way of post for those wondering)

2 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

With the game so quiet and most of the chatter is just banter. Asking me to compare scum to TP is difficult in your equation...as both are unknown at this time.. What I would have like to see is:

1. A wagon formation

2. Any negative comments. Like yours...

3. If any other people would follow the random route. To avoid any tension or attention.

4. People who would either wagon or agree or be positive in a way that is unnecessary. 

I expected a quick FOS to myself with the random vote.. what extent of that suspicion would fall upon those who would point it out right away. I didn't expect a vote from you so quickly.

My question is: Why question me now? That seems like a shoot (Vote) first ask questions later method. Very leading in the sense that you have already voted for me and to question me AFTER you have placed your vote makes it seem as if you are trying to gain some support. 

I questioned you after your latest post when you said you were gauging reactions. Why would I ask about that before you claimed to have even been doing it? Lol

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I questioned you after your latest post when you said you were gauging reactions. Why would I ask about that before you claimed to have even been doing it? Lol

Hmmm, I still don't understand why you would even bother to question me? You have voted, it stands to say you are confident in your choice.  

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't like this. Why even declare you're randomly voting when it would be obvious anyway?

And what's the purpose of that random vote?

Vote Fwy

My latest post that you speak was only answering your question though...now you ask such an odd question on how I would gauge reactions on unknown factors..

Question: Why would you not ask me in regards to my random vote before placing your vote? 

That would make more sense to TP to scum hunt rather than to ultimately vote for that person while asking a question. 

Unvote 

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Isn't that where the bad guys of Gotham are? Did Dral slip up?

Wow, do you really not know much about Batman? Obviously Arkham is were the bad guys and crazies are and obviously it was a joke...

You didn't even quote me either, it's like you're trying to get someone else to start a train on me... pretty sure we found our first mafia - I would vote for you but BW is still acroing

12 minutes ago, Dral said:

Wow, do you really not know much about Batman? Obviously Arkham is were the bad guys and crazies are and obviously it was a joke...

You didn't even quote me either, it's like you're trying to get someone else to start a train on me... pretty sure we found our first mafia - I would vote for you but BW is still acroing

That seems like a pretty big reach.

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

Hmmm, I still don't understand why you would even bother to question me? You have voted, it stands to say you are confident in your choice.  

My latest post that you speak was only answering your question though...now you ask such an odd question on how I would gauge reactions on unknown factors..

Question: Why would you not ask me in regards to my random vote before placing your vote? 

That would make more sense to TP to scum hunt rather than to ultimately vote for that person while asking a question. 

Unvote 

Does it? You've played with me long enough to know that me voting doesn't equate to a confident read.

You said your Milk vote was a test. Naturally I was curious to know what you hoped to find out from the responses. 

I vote and ask questions whenever I feel it's necessary. 

24 minutes ago, Dral said:

Sometimes I think you're a good mafia player and then I read things like this. :P

Archived