The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dreger reports Loui Eriksson a "strong likelihood" to sign in Vancouver

PrinceGeorgeGoon

8 minutes ago, PrinceGeorgeGoon said:

Report: 'Strong likelihood' Okposo lands in Buffalo, Eriksson in Vancouver
http://www.thescore.com/news/1052992
(via http://thesco.re/theScore_app )

I wasn't interested in being locked to the big money max term forwards. If we get Loui for 5.5 mill and 4 year ballpark I'm happy. Nothing longer. Probably more money or bonus based on point milestones. 

The whole nightclub fan fights and death threats in the handshake line , don't relate to quality veteran leadership to me.

Stamkos is a nice player but with broken bones and blood clots who knows what type of production and longevity you get out of him. A trooper no doubt.

You're dreaming, man.

Don't get me wrong, that would be ideal, but considering how much big name free agents typically get, we're probably looking at something more akin to 6 mill at 6 years.

Just remember, he can always be traded.

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

You're dreaming, man.

Don't get me wrong, that would be ideal, but considering how much big name free agents typically get, we're probably looking at something more akin to 6 mill at 6 years.

not if we give him a NMC and he doesn't want to go

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

You're dreaming, man.

It's dang hard to offer a contract when the Canadian dollar is weak against the American.  

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived