The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Loui Eriksson | #21 | LW/RW

-SN-

On 6/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, NUCKER67 said:

See he can't even look us in the eye, probably embarrassed for taking all that money

fake news?

No, I think the reason he can't look Canucks fans in the eyes is because he is still embarrassed for scoring on his own team in his first game.  That set the tone for his years of Freeloading and floating.   UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD HE BE ALLOWED TO SET FOOT IN THE CANUCK'S LOCKER ROOM THIS YEAR.   He is the second laziest player to ever play on the Canucks but the biggest SLUG of all time.    He should have never have been signed in the first place and MUST be TERMINATED ASAP !

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

No, I think the reason he can't look Canucks fans in the eyes is because he is still embarrassed for scoring on his own team in his first game.  That set the tone for his years of Freeloading and floating.   UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD HE BE ALLOWED TO SET FOOT IN THE CANUCK'S LOCKER ROOM THIS YEAR.   He is the second laziest player to ever play on the Canucks but the biggest SLUG of all time.    He should have never have been signed in the first place and MUST be TERMINATED ASAP !

theterminator.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bottom 6 in Vancouver eat up almost 19mill in cap.

1.9schaller, 3mill AR, 3mill JB, 4.3mill B softer. 6mill L eriksdone. 

Add 3mill for louie and 1mill for spooner(aka gagme) buyout 

roughly 23 mill

4 of those have trade/movement protection 

Does Jim know there’s a salary cap and what it means. 

8.7 mill to sign 

boeser 

Rafferty 

teves

goldobin

leivo

i don’t see anyone taking on LE, B softer or schaller. Unless we pay with picks or prospects or take a bad deal back. 

Wierd because some of the fans on here posted these contracts would be a disaster and handcuff this club in the near future when they were sign they were called trolls and uneducated....huh. Hindsight right....

• Wat 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Well, for one, it has been photo shopped onto the newspaper background and is fake news. IMO..... Blame Trump lol he started this whole fake news BS.

Well I didn't mean literally, but thanks. lol

8 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Well, for one, it has been photo shopped onto the newspaper background and is fake news. IMO..... Blame Trump lol he started this whole fake news BS.

It was a “take” on Luongo’s newspaper ad he took out in the Vancouver paper.

On 6/24/2019 at 1:33 PM, DeNiro said:

Did he tell you that?

Some players will suck it up and play in the AHL to collect 3 million dollars. Sam Gagner did it.

Gagner....now there’s a piece of work.  Stinks it up in training camp and not surprisingly is waived a bit later.  In order to make it easier on Gagner, Benning sends him to the Marlies so he can be closer to family.  Dude still end up bad mouthing management.  Sometimes you just can’t win with players like this.  Good riddance to bad trash.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Gagner....now there’s a piece of work.  Stinks it up in training camp and not surprisingly is waived.  In order to make it easier on Gagner, Benning sends him to the Marlies so he can be closer to family.  Dude still end up bad mouthing management.  Sometimes you just can’t win with players like this.  Good riddance to bad trash.

Kind of see a person’s true character when circumstances are difficult.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kootenay Gold said:

I didn't think so but a few CDC'ers on here believe everything that is posted:P

Well in that case, I'm the best player in the NHL and should be paid millions of dollars because I'm that good. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I say we take out a one page add and start a Go Fund Me Page.

How much could we raise to make him go away?

75,000 fans at $100.00 each  = $7,500,000.00 to just disappear.  .

I'm in.   

D-FnEkNU4AAeFlU.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Borvat said:

I say we take out a one page add and start a Go Fund Me Page.

How much could we raise to make him go away?

75,000 fans at $100.00 each  = $7,500,000.00 to just disappear.  .

I'm in.   

D-FnEkNU4AAeFlU.jpg

I'm not giving that guy a dime.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

He likely isn't moved until next year, his no trade list drops down to 15 teams next years and he will only be owed 5 million combined over the last two years in salary (after signing bonus). Would have to give up too many assets to rid of him this season, might as well suffer through one more year.   

• Upvote 2

I still can not get over the terrible journalism that tries to sniff out this Franchise.

The latest from the great TSN panel of “high end” speculators..

if you follow the replies to this tweet.. a lot of Fans are unhappy with Buttons speculation in this matter.. 

and rightfully so.

Perhaps rather than painting a dark cloud over the Canucks,.  He should consider scrutinizing the player more.

Maybe Craig should take LE..  might get more out of him mowing his lawn or pumping his tires.

my apologies if this has already been posted..

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1