The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Loui Eriksson | #21 | LW/RW

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

He likely isn't moved until next year, his no trade list drops down to 15 teams next years and he will only be owed 5 million combined over the last two years in salary (after signing bonus). Would have to give up too many assets to rid of him this season, might as well suffer through one more year.   

Let him show up for work.  

I see him getting boo’ed right out of town..  maybe he becomes to embarrassed, dosent show up and voids his contract.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Let him show up for work.  

I see him getting boo’ed right out of town..  maybe he becomes to embarrassed, dosent show up and voids his contract.

Maybe put him in Utica, and call him up every now again just to show him what hes missing (not playing him though)

• Cheers 1

On 7/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, Borvat said:

I say we take out a one page add and start a Go Fund Me Page.

How much could we raise to make him go away?

75,000 fans at $100.00 each  = $7,500,000.00 to just disappear.  .

I'm in.   

D-FnEkNU4AAeFlU.jpg

Agreed

On 7/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, SilentSam said:

I still can not get over the terrible journalism that tries to sniff out this Franchise.

The latest from the great TSN panel of “high end” speculators..

if you follow the replies to this tweet.. a lot of Fans are unhappy with Buttons speculation in this matter.. 

and rightfully so.

Perhaps rather than painting a dark cloud over the Canucks,.  He should consider scrutinizing the player more.

Maybe Craig should take LE..  might get more out of him mowing his lawn or pumping his tires.

my apologies if this has already been posted..

Funny how Button never talls about the Leafs or Rangers GM's in this way. I mean, they sign players to big contracts then bury or jettison them as soon as the next shiny toy comes along. Done it for as long as I can remember. 

I dont know why players want to sign in either place based on how players are treated there tbh. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, SilentSam said:

I still can not get over the terrible journalism that tries to sniff out this Franchise.

The latest from the great TSN panel of “high end” speculators..

if you follow the replies to this tweet.. a lot of Fans are unhappy with Buttons speculation in this matter.. 

and rightfully so.

Perhaps rather than painting a dark cloud over the Canucks,.  He should consider scrutinizing the player more.

Maybe Craig should take LE..  might get more out of him mowing his lawn or pumping his tires.

my apologies if this has already been posted..

Lol. 

Yep let’s put another negative spin about the Canucks and completely ignore the fact that Loui has not only not even come close to earning his contract, but called out hiscoach, GM, and teammates as well.

If Loui is treated any way by this franchise it’s because he deserves it. I have no sympathy for pouty millionaire athtletes.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Silver Ghost said:

Funny how Button never talls about the Leafs or Rangers GM's in this way. I mean, they sign players to big contracts then bury or jettison them as soon as the next shiny toy comes along. Done it for as long as I can remember. 

I dont know why players want to sign in either place based on how players are treated there tbh. 

Button's a weirdo. 

But you are right. I didn't hear his slimy little voice when T.O. signs Marleau and then kicks him to the curb a year later when they need cap.

Hey Button....$%#@  %$#!

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Loui only said bad stuff about his coach, right?   

If you think that was bad stuff I really think you are a very, very sensitive person. But, I don't think you are, so I think you just go along with all the over sensative fans who don't know what Loui said in Swedish.  

• Cheers 1

I like Loui and his game, strange as that is to say. His wage doesn’t make sense but he brings things to the table that are NHL caliber, albeit little things. (Maybe he is choked with Greener for coining the nickname) 

8 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

If you think that was bad stuff I really think you are a very, very sensitive person. But, I don't think you are, so I think you just go along with all the over sensative fans who don't know what Loui said in Swedish.  

I think Loui, being once a top player and revered in his home country, defended his honour by deflecting his poor offensive stats onto the coaching.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I think Loui, being once a top player and revered in his home country, defended his honour by deflecting his poor offensive stats onto the coaching.  

I don't even know how revered he is in Sweden... 

Do you know what a defensive role is? 

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Does it have jam and cheese inside?  I love those!

You think Loui can still play at an NHL level?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Timråfan said:

It’s a role he was never hired for.

its a role made up by the media for this forward to shelter himself in so he is not spoken about as badly as they speak about Canucks Management.

Its a role also taken by Louie when he was outspoken enough to blame his poor game on his Coach. .  Finally at least a member of the Swedish Press asked him THAT tough question about his game.

Eriksson needs to walk away now and void his contract.. it will be the only “saving face” to his career.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

You think Loui can still play at an NHL level?

Not a clue... The Canucks need to hire me as coach if you want me to answer that question. 

This also means that no one else on this forum can answer that question. 

No one here  knows how Coach Green coached Louis. If not Green himself and Loui talk about it together. 

Edited by Timråfan

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

It’s a role he was never hired for.

its a role made up by the media for this forward to shelter himself in so he is not spoken about as badly as they speak about Canucks Management.

Its a role also taken by Louie when he was outspoken enough to blame his poor game on his Coach. .  Finally at least a member of the Swedish Press asked him THAT tough question about his game.

Eriksson needs to walk away now and void his contract.. it will be the only “saving face” to his career.

Well, NHL is full of players hired for a role that the coach can't use them in. 

The big problem here is that many fans blame Loui. 

Blame the one who hired him to 6 million a year instead. 

It will be interesting to see how you fans treat Meyers if he turns out to be another Gudbranson and Miller if he turns out to be a new Loui... 

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1