The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Jayson Megna

49 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

Keep laughing. That's what I did on so many occasions last season wondering what the heck WD was up to? Oh he'll be coach if they improve and are competitive. He's got to grow just like the younger players have to grow.

That I do not have faith in.

Okay then. You're the coach. You have a team in the stage of transitioning from being an older team to a younger team. I want to see your coaching plan since you seem to know exactly what it takes to be a good coach rather than just whining about WD. Prove to me that you actually know what you're talking about.

Just now, The Lock said:

Okay then. You're the coach. You have a team in the stage of transitioning from being an older team to a younger team. I want to see your coaching plan since you seem to know exactly what it takes to be a good coach rather than just whining about WD. Prove to me that you actually know what you're talking about.

...and icing a team that resembled an AHL team from Christmas on due to injuries. They couldn't trade for anyone, because they didn't have enough NHL bodies to trade, and the rest of the vultures, aka, the other GM's in the league would have been salavating.

44 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

that and I think you owe it to your young players as well to have as competitive team as you can in Utica.  It would be a disservice to new players like Demko et. al to not give them a fighting chance in the A.  One of JB's most over looked successes is how much more successful our AHL team has become- I think it pays dividends when prospects know they'll be coming to a good organization that wins and develops well i.e. DET.

Exactly.  Plus these fringe guys become a decent depth option.

7 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Willie's an easy target because no one knows anything about coaching.  From that perspective, the criticisms seem pretty sound.

3 hours ago, The Lock said:

Wow arent wow aren't you worked up.

my proof. See last season 

Archived