The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worlds worst magician impales TV hosts hand with 6 inch nail.

ShakyWalton

Must be horrible to be the worlds worst magician but this guy takes the cake....makes me cringe watching actually....

A magic trick went badly wrong on live television in Poland last week, ending with a co-host of the morning show “Question for Breakfast” having her hand impaled on a nail. 

Magician Marcin Poloniewicz, who has appeared on “Poland’s Got Talent,” placed a nail in one of four paper bags, mixed them up and smashed one with his hand.

Then, he invited “Question for Breakfast” co-host Marzena Rogalska to smash one.

It didn’t go as planned when the spike went right through Rogalska’s hand:

Magician or secret psycho? He picks them up and moves them after he has rearranged them from the looks of it. He'd be able to feel which one is heavier. Why on earth would he try doing this with someone else? He legit slammed her hand. That is messed up. The better trick would have been if he just hit all of the empty ones himself to build suspense.

Looks like Poland really does not have talent if this guy appeared on that show then somehow got a gig on this morning show.....jeez that was brutal, and like @DeNiro said, how the heck is this even considered magic? Make something disappear or pull a bird out of your a@@ but roulette with nails in paper bags, which even if it worked is unimpressive

Of course he sucks as a magician...but isn't it a little exaggerated to use to word "impale".  I was expected to see the nail going through her hand and being stuck.  She was poked, is what I would call it. 

But still I found it weird. because for a 6 inch nail, the paper bag seems to have been crushed lower than this, like 3-4 inch. 

47 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

Of course he sucks as a magician...but isn't it a little exaggerated to use to word "impale".  I was expected to see the nail going through her hand and being stuck.  She was poked, is what I would call it. 

But still I found it weird. because for a 6 inch nail, the paper bag seems to have been crushed lower than this, like 3-4 inch. 

A lot of people say it's 6 and then it only turns out to be 3 or 4 tbh :P 

Archived