The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Twelve Cops Shot In Dallas Five Dead After Protest Over Recent Killings

SabreFan1

24 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

This isn't name calling.  It's a statement of fact.

You're stupid.  Your arguments are stupid.  You've made hypocritical statements that contradict past statements depending on the situation 

With Islamic terrorists the blame is with ISIS and the shooter.   Today...  blame cop hating, minority pandering, liberal media and the shooters.

You're nothing more than a bottom feeder of the worst kind

Yes...no name calling here.  Where is a mod?

And I sincerely hope the mods recognize you for the trash you are

After all the nice +1s   I gave you this morning...lol.

Because I'm sure most of us are entirely sick of your pedantic and childish crap 

I am sure you are correct.

45 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You sir.

Your pathetic arguments.  Your endless needling.  Name calling.  Digging prying and labeling.

Don't agree.  Liberal.  

You once stated that gun ownership was a right and that people had to stand up to Obama and the left.

It is their right , because they are Americans.  I also said I personally prefer Canadian laws,

Well.  You got your wish.

Now you're pathetically turning take on your previous stance.

You're weak willed.  Quite cowardly and have the conviction of a typical bottom feeding right wing troll.

I have no idea what this is referring to.

Honestly.  It would be nice if you just went away

Nightmarish  situation, I can't imagine what those cops are going through. Every morning when they put on their uniforms they don't know if they'll be coming home or not. Maybe they should all hang up their holsters and take a month's leave. Maybe go to Hawaii, get some sun, decompress. They certainly deserve a break after this.

7 hours ago, iwtl said:

When 99.99% of cops are upstanding citizens doing a hell of a job I hope that people remember that a couple of bad cops did bad things - just like a few radical people tonight did some very horrible things .... Don't form bias on an entire race or force based on the terrible actions of a few. I hope they bring this to a peaceful end without any further injuries or death.

Lolz. Cops are the 2nd biggest gang in the world and corrupt as hell.

I'm not defending the anarchy going on down south, but if you believe your last paragraph you have your head in the sand.

7 hours ago, clam linguine said:

Eh...anyways...the reason I "rail"  against liberals like yourself is because this is an example of the society your beliefs will yield. This is only the beginning.  I don't hold it against you, I was a Liberal when I was young too.  If you are over forty or so...you have no excuse.

No no no... it is the 2nd amendment and lax gun laws and systematic racism that lead to this tragedy.

8 hours ago, etsen3 said:

Murdering innocent cops is counterproductive to the goal of reducing police brutality and making society a safer place.  The perps wouldn't have done this if they truly cared about stopping loss of life and families being ripped apart.

Agreed. This attack has nothing to do with reducing incidents like the Alton Sterling or Philando Castile shootings. This was revenge, pure and simple.

3 hours ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Lolz. Cops are the 2nd biggest gang in the world and corrupt as hell.

I'm not defending the anarchy going on down south, but if you believe your last paragraph you have your head in the sand.

The 99.9 figure is way off. I've dealt with cops in the court system, and all I'll day is that they need to be monitored very closely. That being said, police officers risk their lives everyday to keep us safe.

If it wasn't for them criminals would just take your stuff and kill you.

7 minutes ago, John Tortorella said:

Areyou high as sht? All these recent shootings either black in black, black on cop or cop on black all happened during a BLACK presidents term. And yet he gets away scott free. Its bulsht. Omama was the governor of Illinois before where CHICAGO the murder capital of the first world countries is. He clearly does not understand the situation, never has understood the situation. You a damn puppet whos brain has been removed and you think what the msm wants you to think.  

No no no... all this happened during the warmest temperature ever in recorded history. This is global warming's fault.

6 minutes ago, John Tortorella said:

Areyou high as sht? All these recent shootings either black in black, black on cop or cop on black all happened during a BLACK presidents term. And yet he gets away scott free. Its bulsht. Omama was the governor of Illinois before where CHICAGO the murder capital of the first world countries is. He clearly does not understand the situation, never has understood the situation. You a damn puppet whos brain has been removed and you think what the msm wants you to think.  

It's all President Blackenstein's fault! 

9 minutes ago, John Tortorella said:

Accusing someone of being a puppet who's brain has been removed.

"Omama" was never governor of Illinois.

Pot meet kettle.

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Accusing someone of being a puppet who's brain has been removed.

"Omama" was never governor of Illinois.

Pot meet kettle.

Pfft, yeah I bet you heard that from your "mainstream media" you puppet.  

He knows how it really went down. (Sarcasm)

20 minutes ago, John Tortorella said:

:huh:

Archived