The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Twelve Cops Shot In Dallas Five Dead After Protest Over Recent Killings

SabreFan1

1 minute ago, clam linguine said:

The talking heads of liberal media call the murder deranged.  The killer is a man who is believes their dogma.  The killer thinks he is a hero.  Now the people who created him...are disowning him. 

So the "liberal media" wants people to gun down cops in the streets? This is the stupidest post I have seen in this thread and that's saying something.

2 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

The talking heads of liberal media call the murder deranged.  The killer is a man who is believes their dogma.  The killer thinks he is a hero.  Now the people who created him...are disowning him. 

No no no... he is a right wing militant exercising his 2nd amendment right to resist against the tyrannical government.

Just now, Toews said:

So the "liberal media" wants people to gun down cops in the streets? This is the stupidest post I have seen in this thread and that's saying something.

They provide a platform for deranged idealogues who claim cops are racist killers. What do you expect would happen. 

8 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

So much wrong with this post.

Crazy gunmen don't need "liberal media" to tell them to do anything, they're crazy. And how can you possibly pretend to know what a madman was thinking?

This is just more right wing BS that tries to look anywhere but the real issues. I guess when you believe in an invisible man in the sky you can convince yourself of anything though.

5 minutes ago, stonecoldstevebernier said:

Crazy... I don't know how reputable this theory is. But the way he approaches him is so quick and lethal. Just frightening.

That shooter definitely has had some training I would bet  he's ex military his stance and movements definitely seem to show someone who knows how to handle an assault rifle and his attack on the officer is pretty textbook.

4 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

No no no... he is just being a citizen exercising his 2nd amendment right.

Yes, that is the purpose behind the second amendment.  To make sure government agencies cannot take power from the people. The killer believes the Democrat rhetoric.  

Just now, clam linguine said:

Yes, that is the purpose behind the second amendment.  To make sure government agencies cannot take power from the people. The killer believes the Democrat rhetoric.  

No no no... the killer believes in gun ownership as demonstrated by his actions.

23 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

12 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So much wrong with this post.

Crazy gunmen don't need "liberal media" to tell them to do anything, they're crazy. And how can you possibly pretend to know what a madman was thinking?

This is just more right wing BS that tries to look anywhere but the real issues. I guess when you believe in an invisible man in the sky you can convince yourself of anything though.

OR perhaps it's simply the work of an already mentally unhinged person that's been enraged by the recent cop killings?

Everybody always tries to make everything a freaking political issue. 

5 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

OR perhaps it's simply the work of an already mentally unhinged person that's been enraged by the recent cop killings?

Everybody always tries to make everything a freaking political issue. 

perhaps

9 minutes ago, clam linguine said:

I wonder if you even realize your own hypocrisy when you railed against everyone in the pulse shooting thread for politicising the issue and yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

6 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Somewhat of a fair fight? Snipers on rooftops vs. cops on the street is a fair fight?

It is unfathomable how dense you are.

No one should be suprised he said the same things after the moncton shooting

Edit seems Electro rocks post was removed along with those who quoted it

1 minute ago, Toews said:

I wonder if you even realize your own hypocrisy when you railed against everyone in the pulse shooting thread for politicising the issue and yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

I said it was a islamic terrorist act not a gun issue.  This could be classified as a new kind of terror.  What is the hypocrisy.

Archived