The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia-CDC alumni- game over- mafia wins

milk and honey

Who is the GOAT at mafia  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Roles(subject to change):

Kingpin

All 4types of sheriffs(paranoid, naive, psycho and normal)

Timelord: A doctor with a bit of a twist. He can only once save the same person 2 nights in a row and can only save himself once. The twist  once per game he can extend the nightfall by one hour. He can still save a person if he chooses to extend a nightfall.

Regular tps 

mafias

Special actions are due by 8:45pm

Any questions feel free to ask. I will send out the roles tonight. First, nightfall will be Monday.

Sheriff results will happen after nightfall.

6 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Omg!! Enjoy every second of it. I've watched lost 4 times through and loved every rewatch. But nothing beats the first time when lost takes you on a crazy ass journey 

But is it as crazy as the Lost themed game you hosted? :P

Watching the show brought back memories of that game. It was so crazy even aside from the setup because at one point, there were 3 characters that multiple people had claimed, and no one knew who to believe or if there were actual duplicates of characters. I can't even remember how that ended up happening. It was the most confusing game ever with all the different factions as well, but probably one of the best IMO.

40 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Timelord: A doctor with a bit of a twist. He can only once save the same person 2 nights in a row and can only save himself once. The twist  once per game he can extend the nightfall by one hour. He can still save a person if he chooses to extend a nightfall.

The person who gets this role better do a good job tbh

15 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

But is it as crazy as the Lost themed game you hosted? :P

Watching the show brought back memories of that game. It was so crazy even aside from the setup because at one point, there were 3 characters that multiple people had claimed, and no one knew who to believe or if there were actual duplicates of characters. I can't even remember how that ended up happening. It was the most confusing game ever with all the different factions as well, but probably one of the best IMO.

I tried to make it with as many suspenseful twists as the show. I remembered 112 confusing the heck out of everyone with her role

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

I tried to make it with as many suspenseful twists as the show. I remembered 112 confusing the heck out of everyone with her role

There were a lot of good moments that game but I remember it for the most potato moment of all time where 112 somehow convinced most of the TPs she was the jester which resulted in everyone lynching Virt who openly claimed a TP special earlier on. 

Good times.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

There were a lot of good moments that game but I remember it for the most potato moment of all time where 112 somehow convinced most of the TPs she was the jester which resulted in everyone lynching Virt who openly claimed a TP special earlier on. 

Good times.

oh man I remember that. Good times is right.

PMs have been sent. Please PM me if you didn't receive a PM.

The roles in this game are:

Kingpin

All 4types of sheriffs(paranoid, naive, psycho and normal)

Timelord: A doctor with a bit of a twist. He can only once save the same person 2 nights in a row and can only save himself once. The twist  Once per game he can extend the nightfall by one hour. He can still save a person if he chooses to extend a nightfall.

Regular tps 

mafias

15TP vs 5Mafia(including the KP)

No PMs allowed, outside the ones I sent.

First, nightfall will be Monday 9pm. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

Game begins now!

Good luck to all and have fun!

Archived