The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING] Canucks sign Michael Carcone

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I have a feeling there's more on the way.

I got a good feeling there's some dark horses from the last draft.

Haven't been able to see any of these kid-longshots. Kinda fun when you keep tabs on some sleeper-kids, yrs later discover your instinct was correct.

Let's just hope JB & TL keep unearthing gems. Takin' on this rigged deck of a league, requires good karma & timely breaks.

5 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I have a feeling there's more on the way.

I got a good feeling there's some dark horses from the last draft.

Like Candella? I think that guy is gonna be a HUGE steal. Like... top 4 guy. That wrist injury plummeted his stock. Surprised he was there in the 5th. Thought he was an easy 2nd or 3rd Rd pick.

2 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

My cousin will be out looking for you, he has already traced your ip address to a Vancouver residence...  B)

IMG_0143.JPG

Well regardless we will still have Santorelli's, Bertuzzi's and Luongo's. Our team has a history of Italian players. Some very good ones at that. 

1 hour ago, Ronalds.Kenins41 said:

Well regardless we will still have Santorelli's, Bertuzzi's and Luongo's. Our team has a history of Italian players. Some very good ones at that. 

Cesare Maniago, Ab DeMarco, Bobby Lalonde, Sergio Momesso, Steve Tambellini, Bob Manno, Tony Tanti. 

Luongo, Tanti and Bertuzzi were the best. We had a few goons too like Enrico Ciccone, Tom Sestito and Aaron Volpatti. 

But of course the biggest name ever was Frankie Corrado. What a mistake that was. We'lll never recover from losing him really...  :P

11 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

Cesare Maniago, Ab DeMarco, Bobby Lalonde, Sergio Momesso, Steve Tambellini, Bob Manno, Tony Tanti. 

Luongo, Tanti and Bertuzzi were the best. We had a few goons too like Enrico Ciccone, Tom Sestito and Aaron Volpatti. 

But of course the biggest name ever was Frankie Corrado. What a mistake that was. We'lll never recover from losing him really...  :P

Completely forgot about Tambellini. We didn't lose a game with him in the lineup, he always worked his tail off and plus he had a great shot. 

14 minutes ago, Ronalds.Kenins41 said:

Completely forgot about Tambellini. We didn't lose a game with him in the lineup, he always worked his tail off and plus he had a great shot. 

His son Jeff played for us as well.  He wasn't very good though.  Definitely not like his father...

Archived